• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Finally!

discjon

Birdie Member
I've had a couple aces on holes that were ~150ft, but I finally hit one that I'm extremely proud of! 2 days ago I got a 328ft skip ace on Hole 13 of Black Diamond, in Emery Park. It's a really new course located in South Wales, NY. And to make my day even better, the course creator was there at the course that day, and it turns out I have THE first ace on the course.

Needless to say, I'm pretty pumped! =]

Nice. Congrats!!
woot.gif

That is so awesome that it was the first ace on the course, congratulations!

Sweet ace! I hope to get one on a hole over 300' someday:D

328?

it'd take me two to get that far :(

but congrats anyway :)

see if you can get course designer guy to enshrine your accomplishment with a plaque on the info kiosk (if there is one):

First ace hit by John ________ on hole __ on ____, 2009.

THAT would be cool!

That is awesome!

We have a new course opening June 13 and with a few <200 footers (really depends on the config) I can imagine 1st ace will not take very long.

Man, I wish I could get a disc to go 300'. Had my long drive today of about 270'. But RIGHT ON! very impressive! and the first on the course?! Congrats! now you gotta get the 2nd and 3rd ace on the course, you'll be the course pro!

I wasn't talking my first ace...just the courses first. Hopefully mine will come too but I imagine there are a lot of people that will snag one out there before I do!!

Man, I wish I could get a disc to go 300'. Had my long drive today of about 270'. But RIGHT ON! very impressive! and the first on the course?! Congrats! now you gotta get the 2nd and 3rd ace on the course, you'll be the course pro!

Since I switched to a Star Wraith, I am getting more distance

Congrats. I'm still waiting for my first ace. Close, so very close. Number 13 at Emery could be my first. I've come within a couple of feet. Long drive from Ra-cha-cha?

now you gotta get the 2nd and 3rd ace on the course, you'll be the course pro!

Funny you say that. I have a friend who's been playing about 10 months or so and he has 8 or 9 aces. I think he got 3 in one week. He does have I think the longest/hardest ace on one of the courses here, but anyways he was at one of our shorter courses playing and there was a group on the hole before him and he threw, ace!!! The group was a newer group of begginers they were like "WoW" , next day few holes from this one, same group of begginers was out and my buddy steps up, cha-ching! My buddy was like "They were prob like "This guy must be pro, he's putting it in the basket on the first throw" he was like "Good thing they haven't seen me play in the woods" :D

Congrats. I'm still waiting for my first ace. Close, so very close. Number 13 at Emery could be my first. I've come within a couple of feet. Long drive from Ra-cha-cha?

You think that's close? Try hitting chains/baskets about 50x. I only have 2 aces mostly because my drives have so much on them they burn through the chains. I have hit inside basket/chains...

5x on hole # 16 @ Ballard
2x on hole # 17 @ Ballard
2x on hole # 16 @ Veterans
3x on hole # 2 @ Veterans

Those are just the ones with multiple hits. I tell you, I have burnt some chains up!

Latest posts