• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First ace!!

Congratulations Man! Which Course?:clap::clap::clap::clap::hfive:

Congrats! Got my first one in January of this year (hole 7 Westmoreland ~200 ft), what a great feeling eh?

Damn you!!!!! Still waiting for mine!!!! MAybe tomorrow!!!! If so it will be worth 500!!!!

Good job!!!!!

Damn you!!!!! Still waiting for mine!!!! MAybe tomorrow!!!! If so it will be worth 500!!!!

Good job!!!!!

bleh.

my 3rd was on a tuesday on a 190-ish hole at Creve Coeur in St. Louis.

22 hours later (during the wednesday league), that shot would've got me the ~$450 ace pool :doh::wall::mad:

*extra kick in the groin, i lost that disc (yellow elite-z buzzz) in the lake at Unger Park a couple weeks later :thmbdown:*

Didn't want to make a new thread, so I'll put it here:

FIRST ACE!!!!!
182 feet, Hole 9, Northside Park, Azusa CA.

8 months in, and by far the slowest learner in my group. But hey, first ace out of all of us, so ha.

the slowest learners can get the first aces. I played with a guy whod played once before. It was the beginning of our 2nd 9 hole round of the day and on hole 7 of the previous round I taught him a forehand. Then he aced hole 1 forehand. That was before my first ace so I was happy for him but not terribly happy in general.

Congrats on the ace by the way. Its a magical feeling isnt it.

I don't mean to pee on your parade, but you shot a 197ft hole with a Destroyer and you have been playing for a long time? How long is a long time?:\

Is that a bad thing? I am here to learn so let me know. The first time I played was 12 years ago and have played once or twice a year since then. I have been playing very avidly and trying to learn for the past 6 months.

Ahhh the old ace. Has to be one of the best feelings in the world.

#1 -- Pro Rhyno -- 290 ft.
#2 -- Champ Monster -- 308 ft.
#3 -- KC Pro Roc -- 255 ft.

Keep the Aces comin' man. Congrats!!!

I don't mean to pee on your parade, but you shot a 197ft hole with a Destroyer and you have been playing for a long time? How long is a long time?:\

I was thinking the same thing. And no its not a bad thing, to each his own. If the shot requires a certain disc and thats wha you like throwing then throw it.

Latest posts