• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2024

Seventh of my career on Hole 1 at Bennett Park today in Liberty, MO. 252' with a Steady Cookie. Glad I decided I had time for a second round!

20240207_165340.jpg

Last edited:
Just had lighning strike twice... again. Literally. For the second time in my life, I aced the same hole with the same disc, about a week apart. Sure, it's a shortie (183' Batavia hole 5), but it was like deja vu all over again. My only aces this year (so far). :)

Got my first ace of 2024 on the last day of January.

Hole 15 at Kurna disc golf course in Estonia.
PAR3 ~300 ft/92 meters, slight elevation, about 3-5ft perhaps, it's pretty flat to be fair. Just a tight tunnel in the beginning and on the right side, left side opens up after 200ft, but there are a couple of big trees on the way there.

Funny story about the disc, I lost it a couple of weeks ago on the next hole, very similar shot shape. Found the disc a day before cuz the snow was melting.

Disc - Dynamic Discs Sergeant, with a forehand flex.

1707394919703.png1707394860172.png

Recently back from 9 months of not playing and hit Hole 5 at The Fort (Fort Zumwalt Park) with a RHBH hyzer Vapor Method playing solo. Fortunately, I had witnesses from an adjacent hole. (I think they were more excited than I was. LOL)

Hit the same hole today, but this time with a RHBH hyzer Valerie Mandujano Fuzion Burst Evader. Got lucky again and had a witness.

This is the third time I've aced on back-to-back weekends, and also the third hole I've aced twice. (I only have ten aces total, so this seems odd to me.)

Jan. 11th, 2024 Buccaneer State Park, Waveland MS

Hole 7 - low ceiling under 200'.

Threw a Westside Air Hatchet on a slight turnover line. Felt good out of my hand but didn't think it was an Ace until it hit. My first Ace since Oct. 18, 2018 at North Georgia Canopy Tours. Been a long wait, but when you least expect it, you get one.Hole 7 Buccaneer.jpg

Oh yea, forgot about this Thread.

Hit two so far this year.

3/28/24 #3 - 61ft - Kids Pond Micro DGC - Lobo KS with Aviar Putter (4th ace with this disc)
4/4/24 # 2 - 162ft - Koweta Family DGC - Coweta OK with Star Classic Roc (3rd ace with this disc)