• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

And, I think congratulations are in order for DGtourist!

I just searched the member list to make sure I'd thumbed up at least one of his reviews (to help him get to 200 unique voters), and saw a little Diamond TR icon by his name. So someone else must have had the same idea since Friday.

Welcome to the club! :thmbup: :clap:

Thanks sisyphus and congrats DGTourist! :hfive:

Average age of a DTR? 38.5

Just got it in my head to check in on the list of Gold Trusted Reviewers who were getting close, and see that dreadlock86 has a nifty new Diamond icon next to his name, but we hadn't commemorated it yet here on this thread. Congratulations Steve! Glad to see you're on the Diamond TR list! Meanwhile Bikinimower moved up to Gold TR.

I may be overlooking others making significant moves on the TR Stats list, so 1) congratulations to all the great reviewers out there who help make this site the cool place it is, and 2) we may have to update more frequently to keep up with you guys!

Congrats dreadlock!

Best avatar ever and a DTR? Doing it right

haha, thanks dudes

seemed like i would never get there

can't believe how many diamonds there are now. and a number of golds on the cusp

I'm almost there... this last 100 is taking forever... but I keep playing crap courses to try to catch up on Meechigan again...

Don't worry, it's gonna happen soon. Diamond Wordsmith says you've done the work, and the way you write helpful info on all those courses says you deserve the Diamond Trusted level, too. Thanks for all you do! :thmbup:

Don't worry, it's gonna happen soon. Diamond Wordsmith says you've done the work, and the way you write helpful info on all those courses says you deserve the Diamond Trusted level, too. Thanks for all you do! :thmbup:

I think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on DGCR...:hfive:

Congrats, Dreadlock! :hfive:

Looong time coming! :)

holy spit, I went from 992 to 1000 very quickly.
just waiting for that diamond to drop!

holy spit, I went from 992 to 1000 very quickly.
just waiting for that diamond to drop!
The "dropping" sometimes takes longer in some boys than others. Be Patient