• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] First disc you owned two of?

Z flick. Yeah I know I was a noob at one point. Than smartened up and got some rocs and aviars.

Nothing wrong with the flick Brother. Got my first Ace with one after picking up a beat one to try used. Fell in love and will eventually get a freshy i think. Im growing out my noob thinking and think it will stay with me for awhile?

Great disc for skips. Thats how I got mine and use it all the time for Birdie Chances. So money...Am I missing something?

Old Mold Beast was the first I bought 2 of, also the first one to hit totals of 10, 20, 30, and now probably around 40 total

I don't remember specifically but I bought a dx spider when they came out and bought a protostar when those came out. I also found a special edition leopard and bought a pink pro line, couldn't tell you which pair I had in possession first.

Teebird. I beat my dx one into oblivion and picked up a star teebird from the factory store. I'll always have a star teebird in my bag now.

Teebird. Had a 170 DX to start, then went and bought 2 11x Champs (didn't know anything about desirability), a 175 and a 150. The 150 opened my eyes to lighter discs for me and that is what I throw. I bought 2 150 5x JK Valks like 2 days after which was my next set of multiples.....and then the addiction spiraled out of control

I am almost certain it was a Lightening Stealth (pink).

That would be the Buzzz SS.

Thought I had figured out my Mid so I bought 2-3. My mistake was I loved my 180g Buzzz SS, but I got 175s and for whatever reason, that didn't work out as well. Plus I got more power, without a lot better form, so it became too easy to turn over the SSes. I'm still really searching for the right point and shoot Mid range. The Warship is pretty nice for that, but I might really want something slower in the end.

Latest posts