• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First ever ACE

My first and only Ace was about a year after I started.
A 175g Impact to an uphill basket 159' away.
My most thrilling shot was a "field ace"; old-style QMS, second shot to a basket about 155' uphill after I'd been playing about 4 mos.

Congrats!! A great feeling to just walk up and pick it up out of the basket knowing you just aced one, it took me 8 months to get mine..it was at La Mirada hole #5 a pretty straight shot with a first run 174 Teebird at approx. 160-180 feet. :clap: back in 1998... Ive had 4 more since then..only one at La Mirada though...Congrats once again...:hfive:

I forgive you Adam!

#13 at Highbridge in Spokane. 225 ft, buzzzz, that weaved perfect through the only path to the basket. Knew it was gonna be close as soon as I let it go....they've totally revamped the hole now, though.

Just got my first one yesterday. Hole #14 (303 ft) @ Shelby Farms in Memphis, TN. It was a line drive with zero elevation, and my buddy and I were saying the whole time, "it looks close, but that isn't gonna go in.... holy $h!t...."

I was using a brand new echo star teebird 175g and it was the fifth throw with the disc.

Cool. Not to denegrate others ace's but, 303' is a man's ace. Nice job.

I can barely throw 300'. Can't imagine drilling a 303' linedrive for an ACE.

Aces

Got my first on my 6th day playing. Woodway park, Waco hole 4 204ft in with a discraft XL borrowed.... all air

Second at Arlington Farms, Waco hole 7 186ft Innova Star Starfire. just traded for it and the guy was standing right there... all air

Third Hole 12 250ft Cameron Park West, Innova Star Xcal

My one year mark is next week....

Latest posts