• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fledberg Slo-mo Jump putt video

Plant foot was still clearly planted at the point of release. As long as he was out of the circle, it was a clean putt.

I've heard lots of players complain that his jump putt is illegal. Clearly it is not.

It's not that clear to the naked eye. His technique puts him at risk of a stance violation very frequently. Sometimes he does fault, so the complaints are valid. If he were called on it enough, he'd have to change. It's the complainer's fault for not calling it.

o7vmq.jpg

It's not that clear to the naked eye. His technique puts him at risk of a stance violation very frequently. Sometimes he does fault, so the complaints are valid. If he were called on it enough, he'd have to change. It's the complainer's fault for not calling it.
Got any evidence? :popcorn:

Got any evidence? :popcorn:

I'm not going to dig through the videos, but Dave42 and I went round and round about it a while back. I should have said that we all fault, not just Feldberg. He just happens to be on the cusp all the time, so he's an easy target.

I'm not going to dig through the videos, but Dave42 and I went round and round about it a while back. I should have said that we all fault, not just Feldberg. He just happens to be on the cusp all the time, so he's an easy target.

That's why he's growing that beard. If he gets it long enough, it'll cover his feet/lie and make it impossible to tell if he foot faults.

So you have no evidence. Also what's this, "we all fault" about? :\

So you have no evidence. Also what's this, "we all fault" about? :\

I didn't say I have no evidence. I'm just too lazy to dig it up.

And you're right. I should have said "You all fault," since I never do. :D

Latest posts