• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Flight Characteristics of Innova "Plus" Discs?

BMoney

Any thoughts on the flight characteristics of the Teebird Plus or the Roc Plus yet?

Thanks!

i think the roc should break off from innova, and start a company called roc
so many models, lots of plastic variety, i mean, you could write a thesis on the evolution of roc

i 'm not the connoisseur for roc loving... but it cracks me up to see guys say i got a roc too... no, wait, its not the same as yours - which run did you get? from which factory? do you know what the humidity was like for that run? is this gonna go further than my boss??

makes me like lightning that much more

i think the roc should break off from innova, and start a company called roc
so many models, lots of plastic variety, i mean, you could write a thesis on the evolution of roc

i 'm not the connoisseur for roc loving... but it cracks me up to see guys say i got a roc too... no, wait, its not the same as yours - which run did you get? from which factory? do you know what the humidity was like for that run? is this gonna go further than my boss??

makes me like lightning that much more

Your one of those guys that cant throw one and thats fine, that means me for me

Your one of those guys that cant throw one and thats fine, that means me for me

Yep, you for you it is then. ;)

I don't throw Rocs anymore but I'm interest in this new breed. If they're supposed to be a star version of a seasoned DX Rancho I will definitely pick one up. Hunting for DX Rancho Bottom stamps can be a pain.

I like the options with the Rocs as well as a lot of others do as well. Its really not that hard to figure out what Roc you have. If you do have problems with that then either you can't pay attention, or you're lazy. It's really not that difficult...

i'm thinkin that 90% of golfers dont look up discs in great detail...
i think its a big plus to have all the molds/plastics...

i just wish they would tell you what you getting
better yet i think they should just give you run numbers so you could find its twin - months or years later when the average joe needs a new one, they're gonna sell him a different disc than what he had before

oh, rocs are cool, i ain't hating

i'm just hating the fact that they F with the molds on discs that are selling well, building a cult like following - why couldn't they mess with the polecat or something

makes finding the right mold or run a research project

TeeBird Plus: Fairly overstable. It actually resembles an 11x FireBird in appearance. The TB+ is not quite that overstable, but it is definitely not a straight flier like the regular TB. It does look great though. Plastic is beautiful. And it does feel solid in the hand.

Roc Plus: Great grip. Good feel in the hand too. Straight flier with heavy fade at the end, but the fade is fairly equal forward and sideways so you get nice distance with the glide.

Testers say "meathook" on the Roc.

according to who?

the new Rocs are very straight with a slow, predictable fade at the end that is a lot less harsh than a typical rancho. they fly exactly as described, in between the stability of a rancho and san marino

according to who?

the new Rocs are very straight with a slow, predictable fade at the end that is a lot less harsh than a typical rancho. they fly exactly as described, in between the stability of a rancho and san marino

Amen brother! Exactly how they have been flying for me so far.

My rocs are all "special" in that they are tourney stamps. Nobody ever gives up discs I actually throw so I guess I am a roc collector for that alone.

I have an inncolor and an RW.

i'm thinkin that 90% of golfers dont look up discs in great detail...
i think its a big plus to have all the molds/plastics...

i just wish they would tell you what you getting
better yet i think they should just give you run numbers so you could find its twin - months or years later when the average joe needs a new one, they're gonna sell him a different disc than what he had before

Run numbers - excellent idea.:clap:

Latest posts