• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flygirls @ Flyboy, May 7-8th 2011

Sue I got your registration this morning, will update as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks to Woodcutter check out our awesome trophies:
prosmall.jpg

This one is the pro trophy, all the others have different wings. (small reg. for rec, regular wings for int, senior wings for adv, master wings for pro)

The blade at the top is a turbine blade from a helicopter jet engine.

Only a few weeks until the tourney!!

I need some tee-sign sponsors, $25 gets you a sign on the short course which will be seen by all players twice and rec women 3 times.

Throw in an extra tenner and get a fundraiser disc as well.

There are several women from this site playing, your cash will seriously support them:

U_Niced_me
Roadtripstuff
ChristyB

& several others who just use the site for scorebook or finding courses.

Hit me up for PP or address for check, I seriously need these filled and I will feel pretty good about everything.

Can't spare $25, how's $2 doin' ya?

Check out the raffle:

Flygirls Raffle Mania!

$2 ticket gets you a chance at winning at minimum a JK and Sarah Stanhope signed disc, once the raffle reaches higher limits (as outlined on the page) more discs will be added).

All proceeds to my tournament. Please help out if ya can.

Drawing held May 1st in the evening.

Please get in on the raffle if you can!!

Buying a tee sign would be pretty cool too, everyone that sponsors is getting a pretty cool sign, I am taking something I know about your personality (hopefully I know something) and incorporating it into the sign.

Here is the sign for our own CraigD:
attachment.php

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 63
22 players thus far!!

I NEED rec players. Only have 2. Kelly and Phil Arthur created a course just for you I would really like to see some people on it.

Phil Arthur is one of the nicest guys around!!! Thanks Bill for a fun tourney. FlyBoy is really just an unbelievable place, the pictures do not do it justice....it's unreal!!!

I finished tied for 1st in Adv but lost the Playoff. :( That's my second playoff loss for 1st this year.

Latest posts