• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flying Circus -vs- Sexy McBeast

Not interested. I have a chance to see those guys play the BHMO for free. Except for the final 9, I have never followed a lead card. Just doesn't really appeal to me.

The question is, how many people would have to pay $20 to get these guys to actually show up?

And then how do you guarantee that those spectators actually show up and pay?

Is someone putting a deposit down for travel expenses, hotel, food, etc?

Or are you trying to grab these guys while they're in town for another tournament?

Sounds like a logistical nightmare to me.

Yes, I'd pay it.
Like others have said, an event like this would pose some challenges.
But doubtless you already know that.
I wish you the best.

Get Smashboxx out there and I will pay to tune in from home. I can't imagine either of those groups have reason to swing through Minnesota without a major, NT, pro tour or an A-tier that's worth it on the schedule. (our best courses need improvement)

I'd pay $15-20 to not have to deal with a huge gallery following 4 players that are taking up my local course with nothing on the line. :|
This.

On the other hand, if they wanna come play in my local Dubs league(Tuesday nights at Joralemon, hint hint) I'd have no problem donating my entry fee to see them shred it up.

Yes,I'd pay it.
I'm probably never going to an event where they would be playing and it would be fun watching them tear up a local course. :thmbup: