• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

Its also a faster RR and SW. A production or glow Phenom is probably closer to a faster star Leopard. IMO

I meant (FTFM) (Fixed this for me)

Nemesis ia a faster RR and SW. A production or glow Phenom is probably closer to a faster star Leopard. IMO

How are production run Patriots in Icon and Pinnacle?

I have an old yellow patriot in Icon that's stiff and flat. Though I've read that patriots can be domey. What's the norm?

How are production run Patriots in Icon and Pinnacle?

I have an old yellow patriot in Icon that's stiff and flat. Though I've read that patriots can be domey. What's the norm?

Both of my Pinnacle Patriots came out fairly domey. They are also more overstable than I expected. Kinda like a domey, high-PLH Eagle-L.

I don't know if the flat ones are any more understable or even if there are flat ones in Pinnacle.

Overhead shots and rollers will at least break it in. But once it's there I'd use a freshy for the same role and not throw rollers and spikes with it, once it's "there".

Overhead shots and rollers will at least break it in. But once it's there I'd use a freshy for the same role and not throw rollers and spikes with it, once it's "there".

"There" in sparkle could take years of roller abuse.

I need a pinnacle 165-168 maybe. I like how pinn beats in to lose LSS first which would be very useful for hyzers through the woods around here, at least I would smile instead of cringe when I nail a tree.

I'm just going to put this here...
picture.php

Did anyone from the forums pick up the Experimental Blend Cannons from DGBM when they were available? What weight did they come in? Curious given the description on DGBM:

"These Cannons are a light weight experimental blend. This plastic has the durability of Icon with the ability to drop weights well below 160g."

Prelude to Legacy Air/Lite or whatever they'll end up calling their lightweight plastic?

I have one and it's 148g. Don't think I've seen any in the 130s but seen some into the low to mid 150s. The legacy collectors FB page would have a more solid answer.
They're a lot of fun to throw though. Crazy distance with little effort.

I have one and it's 148g. Don't think I've seen any in the 130s but seen some into the low to mid 150s. The legacy collectors FB page would have a more solid answer.
They're a lot of fun to throw though. Crazy distance with little effort.

Do you have any regular Icon Cannons (or Icon plastic in general) or experience with them? Curious how you would compare the Exp Blend and Icon in terms of "feel", stiffness, how grippy, etc. Do the two feel fairly similar, with weight being the biggest difference or other noticeable differences?

I had a white icon cannon that was ridiculously overstable. lol. The experimental plastic feels completely different though, its pretty stiff and feels just slightly chalky. It wasn't that easy to grip in the cold unfortunately, otherwise I'd be throwing it more for that easy distance.

I had a white icon cannon that was ridiculously overstable. lol. The experimental plastic feels completely different though, its pretty stiff and feels just slightly chalky. It wasn't that easy to grip in the cold unfortunately, otherwise I'd be throwing it more for that easy distance.

Funky, my white Icon Cannon is at the far end of US scale for my Cannons, though it is 167, so that might have something to do with it (168 light blue Pin and 175 blue Icon, latter more OS than any Rampage I have :confused: ).

Stiff and chalky, eh? That sounds like what Protege plastic for me feels during winter. Of course, when I say winter, I mean Finnish winter (played in fairly warm for us 23F yesterday), not the "oh no, too chilly for shorts and t-shirt" winter for some of you :p . Protege in room temp feels bit chalky, but especially when you go outside, it stiffs up in a hurry.

I live in Iowa. Yesterday was -34 F with the wind chill. Its -8 right now haha. I had to switch to all g-line/legend plastic and even the legend plastic was good and firm yesterday.

That was with the windchill. Regular temp was a tropical -12 lol. I'm in Iowa, most of the Midwest had pretty rough wind chills I believe.