• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

Is it flat or does it have some dome? All of the Legend Rival's I have are flat. Would really like to find some with a mild dome like my Pinnacle's.

man, I have the sweetest domed lime green pinnacle Rival that I have never even thrown just sitting in my stash. The dome makes it look like an unwieldy beast!

IMO, the domey pinnacle rival's fly very similar to the KC Pro stamped 11x TB's.

i agree! .. my domey, pearly, creamy pinnacle is by far the beefiest Rival i have thrown.. now i havent thrown my early Gunmetal Legends yet so you knows but my domey is the shizz i love her so!! the flat, stiff whites are supposed to be pretty beefy and my domey blows it away

awe come on....know you're making my mind swirl because you mentioned Protege Rivals and Patriots...I would love to see Protege Outlaws. Now that would be an amazing thing right there.

So...when do people think we could see another run or two of Protege Ghosts?

Would also be interested in Protege Rivals and Patriots.

not sure.. i really want them to run Ghosts in the stiff early protege.. i believe this last batch was the softer protege.. which hell i would love to have too but stiff would be insane!! .. yeah protege anything i would love to have.. i love me some nice stiff baseline plastic

So...when do people think we could see another run or two of Protege Ghosts?

Would also be interested in Protege Rivals and Patriots.

Patriots would be wonderful. With the glide they have in Icon, they might just never come down in Protege!

:eek: holy hell i didnt even know those existed .. thanks for rubbing it in :p

Hey thats the one I just told you about on FB... we're having the same conversation in 2 different places. :clap: