• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

Here's some of mine - Some TLs mixed in

picture.php

Dang this thread is awesome.

My first Teebird:
28qx9c0.jpg

It's long been retired... a bit used, I'd say.

Here are the two currently in my bag. On the left is the newest addition (to replace a lost disc). It's 175g and VERY stable for a Tee Bird. On the right is a personal dye. You'd have to be a Frank Zappa fan to appreciate the design!

Attachments

• 100_0772.jpg
    100_0772.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 83
Here are the two currently in my bag. On the left is the newest addition (to replace a lost disc). It's 175g and VERY stable for a Tee Bird. On the right is a personal dye. You'd have to be a Frank Zappa fan to appreciate the design!

My guitar wants to kill your TeeBird!

Just to stay on topic, here's my only other TeeBird pic. It's brighter yellow in person. I'm going to have to break out my (small, compared to many on here) stash for a family portrait.
TB2.jpg

I know there is a haggard disc thread in here somewhere but this kind of fits. I found a flat__ star teebird today in a river. Pulled it out to see this teebird covered with what appears to be house paint. The next hole i use it on i hit the chains from about 250ft. Only a potential birdie, but come on. Took some serious amounts of acetone to remove the paint. In the bag!!!

Dang this thread is awesome.

My first Teebird:
28qx9c0.jpg

It's long been retired... a bit used, I'd say.

those are my favorites.. a few went for crazy prices on here last year.. still need one for my collection tho.. i have that same bird on a bar stamp but no circle stamp :(

Ugly inked old faithful, in the bag, still glides like crazy.

30jn1bt.jpg

------------------------------

Yesterday I traded a Homie (CFR) champ destroyer for a beat in 10x KC Pro teebird. I now understand what all the fuss is about. Dead freaking straight... pure butter. Wow.