• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fossa Roa Tourney Bag

Any long term reviews on these bags? I only carry 13-14 discs, but I was thinking of getting this because I plan on playing in tourneys and according to most more storage is better.

On the other hand I am thinking of getting something simple like a crunchbox and going more minimalist.

Anybody still rocking their Fossa?

I just got mine a few days ago and my only real complaint is that I NEED to get straps for it. 17 main and 2 in the putter pocket with lots of room to expand. With all the dividers can keep organized and loose to make discs easy to take in and out without falling over which is nice. Drink holder is nice and big plus insulated, could fit a 32oz Gatorade bottle with ease. Also plenty of storage in each of the big pocket off the sides. I plan on making a video review of the bag soon, I'll post when I eventually out that up

This bag would be great if it was assembled well. Plenty of storage and many pockets are great selling points. However, the stitching on one of the main side pockets has failed completely on mine after only 5 months of regular use. The PVC coating has peeled of the inner pockets at an alarming rate. All of the attachment points for my straps (both traditional and backpack) have failing stitching. I will try and contact fossa to see about a replacement because my bag is practically in tatters at this point ( I have only used it since the beginning of March). Will definitely be looking to upgrade to something better as a main bag in the future like a Gorilla Boy

Latest posts