• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Foxbat

Cool name for a disc, the Foxbat was the Nato codename for the Soviet Mig-25 Interceptor, given that it's still holds records in speed and climb I can see using it for a midrange with these glidey characteristics.

eh they should of gone with an even better aircraft and called it the blackbird

But then the hippies would think they meant The Beatles.

Hippies, AMIRITE?!? :rolleyes:

How about a nice manly animal like a flamingo or a koala or a bunny?

130819142032-cutest-animal-4-harp-seal-horizontal-gallery.jpg

I'm a fairway driver!

Cool name for a disc, the Foxbat was the Nato codename for the Soviet Mig-25 Interceptor, given that it's still holds records in speed and climb I can see using it for a midrange with these glidey characteristics.

Now that there is a possible explanation to this strange name, I must admit I am warming up to it. At least it's based on some intense history!

What is the typical timeline between a disc being pdga approved and first runs being released?

Looking forward to pick up a few.

What is the typical timeline between a disc being pdga approved and first runs being released?

Looking forward to pick up a few.

Usually not too long but since there was no first run Nova yet, ive been wondering what innova is doing.

Usually not too long but since there was no first run Nova yet, ive been wondering what innova is doing.

Good point. I actually forgot about the Nova until I read a post from Dave on SpinTV responding back to an in the bag question. He said he is putting with Novas and has two foxbats in the bag as well.

Doubtful, it shouldnt be that understable. I was thinking more warship like
The two Tursai I've thrown were not very understable. I can't imagine this being like a Warship unless the advertised flight of it is wrong like some other of their discs.

Latest posts