• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Free disc fun.. MVP distance driver xmas giveaway

i like free stuff! merry xmas

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like trying out MVP discs; makes it more fun to hate on them. The last one I tried made me curb my hate to a certain extent. I'm guessing a distance driver could reinvigorate that hate. So yes, I would like a free disc :)

Prolly won't get you a free disc...:D

I am an innova guy but have discovered the plasma anode and have fallen in love with its accuracy and dependability. I've really wanted to try a driver but don't know where to start. I'd really like to try one of these new discs so I may start incorporating more mvp/axiom into my bag and tell others on here about my discoveries! Regardless of outcome, I will continue to support this company.

Cool JR thanks for sharing. Anode is a fun disc i just prefer the big bead ion. Lots of good MVP/axiom drivers so cant really go wrong but understand it being hard to jump in the deep end without a life jacket!

PM me with you addy... :) merry xmas and thanks for the work you do around here!

I bag an eclipse anode for upshots, it has a great feel to it, but I've never really thrown any other MVP.

You are slacking drew!:p maybe i can fix that for you.. Anode is good but... Thats like hardly even getting your toes in the GYRO waters! ;) merry xmas thanks for entering!

Thanks AIM! The only one I gave enough time to learn is the Theory. I consider it my low speed Meteor.

I've sadly got 3 Volts and have yet to try them out.

Merry Christmas badger throw those damn volts ... Or give them to me!

Hear you 100% re:meteor vs theory.

Cool JR thanks for sharing. Anode is a fun disc i just prefer the big bead ion. Lots of good MVP/axiom drivers so cant really go wrong but understand it being hard to jump in the deep end without a life jacket!

PM me with you addy... :) merry xmas and thanks for the work you do around here!

:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Would be interested to see if the gyro effect is everything I have heard it is. Guys that throw these rave about them. Anything to improve my game

A Photon just replaced a Destroyer as the main overstable driver I carry.

I have never thrown anything MVP, but have seen lots of their plastic out on local courses. One of these days I'll purchase some MVP plastic at a local store or online and give it a try.

Of course, winning this giveaway would speed up the process. :D

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everybody got what they were wishing for this Christmas.
Since my partner told me that I'm NOT getting anything disc golf this year, I'm thinking a 155g Orbital would work nicely in my bag.
Hope Santa heard this late request. LOL
Peace

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everybody got what they were wishing for this Christmas.
Since my partner told me that I'm NOT getting anything disc golf this year, I'm thinking a 155g Orbital would work nicely in my bag.
Hope Santa heard this late request. LOL
Peace
:D cheers!

The only MVP disc I've given a shot is a Tesla. I liked it, but it wasn't about to knock my PDs out of my bag. I would love to give another disc a shot, and with those sexy stamps there's a good chance they would get extra bonus points towards sticking in the bag.

Envy, the greatest driving putter ever made. I'm in love with the gyro.

12342598_446785138850717_4968016978988893430_n.jpg

only one I've ever thrown was the envy and I don't know why I ever took it out of the bag. Never threw a putter so HSS. Mash it super straight with minimal fade. Ignores the wind definitely a nice disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts