• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FREE VINYL!!!!

lol i just talk to the rep from 3m said he has been getting a lot of people dieing disc in tha last 2 weeks.

i ordered IJ170CV3-10 and IJ380CV3-10, same as a previous poster. its removable so it should work well for dyes.

Quality is great. Tested it out and seems to be good. When the rep called I asked what he would compare to Oracle 651, he told me what I selected should be good, and then he asked if I wanted to try another one just in case. So two rolls of 48in by 5yd, and one of 54in by 5yd. Now I just have to find a place to send out samples of Transfer Tape.

i had a helluva time finding transfer tape. none at walmart. none at target. none at any of the craft stores i visited. ended up getting a 6" roll at a sign vinyl distributor. theres got to be a better way...

Alright, I'll try one more time- can someone please, for the sake of me and everyone who's asked, just let us know the kind of product we can all get in on this goodness? Please?!

Alright, I'll try one more time- can someone please, for the sake of me and everyone who's asked, just let us know the kind of product we can all get in on this goodness? Please?!

i ordered IJ170CV3-10 and IJ380CV3-10, same as a previous poster. its removable so it should work well for dyes.

I ordered IJ170CV3-10 and IJ380CV3-10. I have no idea how it works yet because I'm out of plastic. My parents and Mother In Law also ordered me some in their names and they got different kinds as well. Just order up and see I guess.

And yes. I really signed up for an Oracal account.

They were just asking what you are using it for and how many implies you have and checking if the order is right.:thmbup:

wow that was easy. i have 2 spools on the way. kindly lady on the other end of the horn said i was the 5th disc enthusiast she had spoken with today.:thmbup:

Here is what I got:

7125-10, permanent, paper liner; 48 in X 5 yd Roll
7725-10, permanent, synthetic liner; 48 in X 5 yd Roll
IJ35C-20, 3.2 mil permanent, matte with Comply adhesive; 54 in X 5 yd Roll