• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FREE VINYL!!!!

you can try painters tape, the blue masking tape. it's less sticky than normal masking tape but should do the job. and they have 4" i think

LOL, Ariel just called me back and is amazed at how many disc golfers she has talked to over the past few days. Should have mine in a week!

2 Thumbs up for this thread!

I just talked to someone and they recommended

IJ46-20, changeable, matte; 54 in X 5 yd Roll
IJ63-20, changeable, matte, translucent; 54 in X 5 yd Roll

For me to try out so I went with those two. I'll see how they work.

Also I told them I use it to create promotional artwork and that seemed to satisfy the rep.

Just for anybody that didnt read, you can select 5 sheets from Oracal

Just got 2 ginormous boxes in the mail today! Thanks again for the heads up Dave. Gotta love free sh!t. Now I just need to get all my non disc dyeing buddies to order a couple rolls as well! :)

hay got mine in on the week end it works well, just hope 3m dose not get wise to it.

hay got mine in on the week end it works well, just hope 3m dose not get wise to it.

I talked to the 3M sales rep for a while when he called. They actually like giving this stuff out to disc golfers. It really doesn't hurt them at all from a business point of view. It gives them a good name and if the disc die business ever becomes a million+ dollar industry (however unlikely that is) then 3M will be there leading the way.

Picture this scenario now though.. You are at the hardware store looking to buy some masking tape for a summer painting project. Will you buy the no-name brand tape or will you spend that extra dollar for the 3M?

Still have yet to break into mine. Hopefully I will have some time this weekend. I ordered some of the reflective stuff because I do signage/decal stuff on the side as well. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box and it was a 50 yard roll! Thanks 3M!! You guys rock!

Any experiences yet using this stuff. If there price & quality is comparable to Oracal I would definitely start using this instead!

Latest posts