• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FREE VINYL!!!!

OK 3M must be stocked back up because I got my call on Friday the 3rd and had my vinyl on my porch on Friday the 10th. So start putting in your requests. It's definitely worth it.

I ordered yesterday and got a call today that they were shipping. Anyone get the call 6-8 weeks later yet of them checking in to sell it?

Im just picturing,

"So. Do you like the product and are you ready to buy?"

"Well. maybe onece I run out of these 2 huge rolls. I have 3 yards out of the first one now"

or

"No. I like contact paper better" *snickers*

Im wondering if this point they go "Oh one employee. Another disc golfer. Just send them the crap and forget about it."

Oh, they already said they are shipping it out and I should get it in a week. Was just curious about him saying they'd call back in 6 to 8 weeks to see how its going and if Im ready to buy.

Just finished 3 of the 4 sports logos I wanted on my truck out of the vinyl I got from 3M. We'll see how it holds up in the Michigan winters. (The Discraft logo was store bought.)

Truck.jpg

LMAO that was the second thought I had when I got the stuff. Just not sure how well it will hold considering it comes off a disc pretty easy.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. But I guess we will find out. Just need to get a decent lions logo now. I'm thinking this one might work.

lion_stuffed_toy.jpg