• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] From hype to horror-DON'T POST A GROOVE THREAD UNTIL YOU READ THIS!

Do you hate the groove

• YES(Always)

Votes: 221 52.7%
  • NO(Never)

Votes: 138 32.9%
  • SOMETIMES(When it doesnt do what you want it to...but you still throw it)

Votes: 60 14.3%

• Total voters
If I get a good throw it could go from 250'-325', I can throw over a baseball fence from home plate without wind

I once threw over a fence from the other side of the yard. It was with a putter and a pretty good throw.

Teebird
Eagle
Stalker
XL
XS
Wildcat
Gazelle
Cyclone
Sabre
Assassin
Striker
Craze
Viking
Valkyrie
roc
buzz
comet

I was using that as an experience of what I do to get a distance of my throw.

It always seems that if I dont use a faster disc my distance drops

Should just move the whole equipment forum to technique.

It always seems that if I dont use a faster disc my distance drops

Then your form isn't quite up to par, frankly. You're most likely rolling your wrist over and creating some Off Axis Torque, aka Noob's Disease. I can throw as far as you with a Nebula (midrange) and I'm not super talented either as I am also afflicted with Noob's disease.

To the OP... you throw forehand and your Groove is dropping to the right? Are you throwing left-handed or right-handed?

And Frank gave a good list. I forehand also, and of the discs on that list, I throw my Eagle, wildcat, and valk pretty regularly.

Well i have been playing for only about a year so that could be the issue. The disc wobbles off when I throw but then straightens out and flies

Is "\" the angle that you're holding it at? And do you throw the boss with that same angle, and it does fine, or do you throw the boss flatter?

Latest posts