• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] FS: Innova Disc Golf Basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Layton

Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Anyone in Michigan looking for a portable basket? I'm selling mine... just don't use it enough to make it worth it. I've had it setup in the warehouse where I work, but throwing discs inside on a concrete floor just doesn't do it for me. Once I buy a house I'll have one of these in my backyard, but it's useless to me until then. Anyway, here's the link to the ad:

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/spo/1223064517.html

Local pickup in Wyoming, MI only

Thanks.

Wish you were closer...... I think I'm going to get one of these new this week for father's day.

If you want to make the drive up this weekend I'd be happy to take you up to Flip City for a couple of rounds. It'd make your trip worthwhile, I promise. :D

I'll give you $130 if you box it up and ship it to me.

I'll give you $130 if you box it up and ship it to me.

Tell you what, I'll charge you (or anyone here) $110 and take it down to the UPS store and have them ship it to you if you'll pay whatever shipping it costs. I'll scan the receipt so you know I'm not ripping you off. It breaks down to where it's nearly flat, but it's still 40 pounds... so I've got to think it's more than the extra $20 you're offering.

If you want to make the drive up this weekend I'd be happy to take you up to Flip City for a couple of rounds. It'd make your trip worthwhile, I promise. :D

Wish I could but I'm going to Cincy this weekend to the sox and red games. But I am going to squeeze in a round at Idlewild for sure.

I shipped a set of 4 rallytires via USPS from OR to WA for less than 10$. I know it can be done for cheap if you ship it right. ship to a business for starters

As my grandpa would say, "The basket isn't eating any groceries." If someone wants to pay for UPS to ship it to them, great... if not I'll hold out for someone around here to buy it and not have to deal with the shipping headache at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts