• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funniest distraction on the teepad

a dog that had the squirts and was taking and audible, splattering dump about 15 feet from me

steeze i also see larpers just about everytime i go to jones park. except i don't think that is larping, pretty sure it's called something else like amptguard or something. i asked if i could join them once but they said i had to sign a waiver

at vista del camino there are some very attractive joggers with enhanced breast areas. that can definitely be distracting.

Those are called "Aftermarket Bolt-On Headers".

My most common is the guy yelling "F*CK!!!" at the basket behind me when I'm teeing off. I did have a buddy standing behind me grab the disc out of my hand in my reachback just as I was about to throw and I nearly threw out my shoulder. does that count?

a dog that had the squirts and was taking and audible, splattering dump about 15 feet from me

steeze i also see larpers just about everytime i go to jones park. except i don't think that is larping, pretty sure it's called something else like amptguard or something. i asked if i could join them once but they said i had to sign a waiver

you see them at jones park in emporia? That would be awesome. I only see a small bunch near the kids jungle gym at peter pan. They're about fifteen or so I think. They remind me of the mclovin guy in that movie role models. They're so dedicated and polite. Weirdos sure, but I always love a good weirdo.

edit: I think I know the guys you're talking about now. They claim to be different and are older dudes. They just make weird shields and do medieval combat. back when my sister went to kstate in manhattan there was a whole city block full of houses that those guys lived in. Their yards got full on the weekends of cardboard sword guys. :D

jones park in cedar rapids. heavily populated course. both by golfers and park/pavillion users. guys fight with foam swords and shields almost every day across the pond

I was on the tee when a family who obviously had no idea what disc golf was was just walking around in the fairway. It was a longer hole and I knew I was going to throw high enough to clear them. So I yelled "heads" and started my run up. This is when my friend said "He's like **** it. I'll kill you bitches." Because of this I about hit them.

OmG - I am still laughing at that and I am completely alone. Funniest thing I ever witnessed was playing in a tourney in the now extinct "links" course in Quail Valley, Houston. My friend Marcus was getting ready to drive on a particularly difficult hole with lakes and OB in play. He states "This is a fun hole" to which I reply in his backswing - "That's what they say about your mom!" He shanks his drive in a lake, the other 2 on the card die laughing and pull their shots in some scrub bushes about 80 ft off the tee pad, then I proceed to throw mine 30 ft further into the same lake my buddy did...
Karma is a bitch...

Prior to the first tee, somehow we were discussing our preferred types of milk- "I like skim", "Well I prefer 2%", "Don't forget about chocolate", etc... Conversation hit a pause, and the first man gets on the tee and begins his motion, that's when my friend says:

"I LIKE MY MILK STRAIGHT FROM THE LUNCH LADY'S MOUTH."

The shot was horrible and we laughed for several minutes. And that one still gets the same effect anytime it is said!

Basically just a car full of idiots who yelled "get a job you hippies" in synchronization. It was a good performance, too bad they were yelling at four dudes with buzzcuts, tennis shoes, and basketball shorts.

Latest posts