• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Futurama dye - just finished it

Pete Kwaz

Birdie Member
picture.php

Except for the fact that i placed the design off center by about 1/4" I'm really happy. This was my first big multi-color project.

Neat-o. Doesn't even look off-center to me...

Yeah, its a star destroyer. 4 of the 5 discs I have done have been star plastic and I really like the way they turn out.

Excellent job man and it's awesome that you used the company logo. When you manipuate people they call it lyin'. When you manipulate discs they call it dyin'. High five.

Excellent job man and it's awesome that you used the company logo. When you manipuate people they call it lyin'. When you manipulate discs they call it dyin'. High five.

Thanks, you can't tell from the photo but the disc itself has a greenish tint to it so it looks like the logo on the tail of the plant express ship.

You're right man. I can see it now though. That's even better! Favorite line from Futurama ever:

Fry: Yay! Pharoahs dead!
Slave: Tonight we are slaves to no one...except the rhythm!

I love the scene in the Roswell episode with zoidberg and president truman

Truman: "If you come in peace, surrender or be destroyed. If y'here to make war, *we* surrender."
Zoidberg: "Both good... the important thing is; I'm meeting new people."
President Truman: "Bush-wah! Now, what's your mission? Are you planning to make some alien/human hybrid?"
Zoidberg: "Are you coming onto me?!"
President Truman: "Hot crackers! I take exception to that!"
Zoidberg: "I'm not hearing a no..."

haha. can't forget the Lost City of Atlanta episode either man. I LOVE everything about that episode. Probably the most accurate examination of Atlanta ever.

SNU-SNU?!?! Dude...sweet dye! One of my favs. from all the others I have seen on here.