• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Future Dyes

You are my new best friend AJ! I was considering a fallout disc. Been a fan of the series since the original.

I wasn't real impressed with Borderlands. It was a decent game but didn't really seem much different from all the other FPS that are out there, and remember Fallout has been around a looooooong time. lol

...47 MILLION weapons is like every other game how?

i've YET to pick up a duplicate of a weapon, and i've played it through 3 times. all with different characters. it's the best shooter that isn't CoD, IMO

See the weapons really didn't do anything for me. I just related that to the grind that is WoW. lol One of the games that looks interesting though is Brink. It seem like a cross of Mirrors Edge and Borderlands without the weapons. lol

i'm not a big RPG player, so the mass amounts of bullets you spray in Boarderlands is kinda sweet. i hate scouring for $7 in some wild hog puke though :|

plus with all the expansion packs for Boarderlands, it's insanity.

You are my new best friend AJ! I was considering a fallout disc. Been a fan of the series since the original.

vaultboy.jpg

Haven't see that one. I have the horse one. There's an animated version, too... but you can't see the workmanship as clearly.

horsei.jpg

Latest posts