• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Future Dyes

ROC V BUZZZ was fun even if team ROC managed to cheat their way to victory ;).

My plan was to put this on the two Buzzz's I got today for tomorrow's ace race but unfortunately I've imbibed just a bit too much too attempt it tonight, maybe next year. You got an Ace race coming up, IMNSHO these would be the first off of your table.

acerace_zps3a90f824.jpg

My plan was to put this on the two Buzzz's I got today for tomorrow's ace race but unfortunately I've imbibed just a bit too much too attempt it tonight, maybe next year. You got an Ace race coming up, IMNSHO these would be the first off of your table.

acerace_zps3a90f824.jpg

That is sick Dan!!

Okay so I am wanting to dye Beedrill on a Silver Ti Buzzz and was wondering how yellow will come out on silver? I know you want to try and only dye colors that are darker than the disc but I was wondering if I left it soaking in the dye longer or used a more concentrated mix if it would make a difference. Also I think the disc might be on the lighter side of the silver Ti plastic color.

Here are some pictures of the image I will use and the disc for reference.

beedrill.jpg

IMG_20120914_104613.jpg

IMG_20120914_104630.jpg
Try dyeing the bottom of the face plate first to see how the yellow works

Shameless Solicitation for Ice Bowl CTP Ideas

Typcially I procrastinate, then hammer things out right until deadline. I end up with pretty good results but alsways wish I didn't have to rush this or short-cut that. This time I'm trying to get out ahead of it. Now here's the problem, I've got nothin I've even remotely liked for images or ideas. So I figured I throw it out here over the interwebs.
These are the canvases I have to work with:
Ion-Clear Blue
Star Fire Bird-White
Glo-Stalker
ESP Zone- White
Z Hornet-Bright Yellow

I think the clear blue might work as "ice"
Other info: I hand cut and am not affraid of a "project". Course name: Log Lake, I also like long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and smooth jazz..................well most of that is true:D

Thanks in advance.

acerace_zps3a90f824.jpg

That's crazy.

drawing inspiration from a couple hilarious threads and filter, thank goodness.

Buddy_christ.jpg

gonna do just the top half, everything above the heart, then on one side of the head will say "hey man" and the other will say "nice shot!"

or maybe substitute "bro" for "man".

that way whenever i walk up to my SPD, someone's got my back. and if it's a bad shot i'll just say "**** you, jesus" and i'll feel better. winning strategy.

A long lost thread that needs a bump, you see something interesting post it here, it may be just what an aspiring dyemaster needs to make a leap!

OK14 horror image search...

devil_by_lolita_art-d4xmngh.jpg

Open_mouth_beastie_by_Kezrek.jpg

and if you don't like your art deviant :D
can-stock-photo_csp15703988.jpg