• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gateway Mini Backpack

Well I ordered one. Looks like there are only 7 left for this deal, if you want one you'd better pony up!

Nice - let us know what you think once you've spent some time with it.

I have a red and gray Mini Backpack...brand new. I'll sell for $50 shipped to lower 48.

That's a good deal, but I'm po' right now as it is, and I'm only down to one back-up Banshee after losing one today...

Very cool.

I'd still like to hear some prices on their player's bag, as that's the one that would be the logical upgrade from my Fade Crunch.

Edit: Nevermind, found it on MSt. Little pricier than I hoped - for that price, I'd probably just get a Mojo.

I might buy your Fade Crunch off you if you don't think you'll use it after you get your next bag.

It sucks. I really like my Eraser Wizard and my Ion both. I'm between jobs at the moment tho and my wife was ready to throw things at me for talking about possibly dropping $80 on the backpack and discs heh. I would have so gotten 4 Grape Erasers and a blue pack. :(

My Gateway backpack survived a motorcycle accident and I am still using it 2 years later. I would highly recommend their bags.

How do u like it, says it holds 16 to 20, is that about Right? Can u fit any putters in the front pouch?

Its a nice bag. I haven't used it...it is brand new. Came in a trade. I don't care for he backpack style...if I did, I'd think this stacks up.

I just bought this bag last week. It's beautiful! It's very solid, and easy to get discs in and out. I got it because I needed more room than my Fade bag gave me, and my back started hurting. Plus with this deal I finally got to try an Eraser Wizard, which will never leave my bag.

The only possible criticism i could imagine would be the absence of a front putter pocket.

I'm lucky enough to be a local so I went to the shop. Gateway Disc's might have the coolest employees ever. They even gave my dad, brother, and I a tour of how they make discs! They definitely earned my business for a long time coming. I got a SSS warlock as well. Let's just say I'm a bit in love with putters.

Can I say how much I love gateway? Not only did they send me my bag and 4 discs for $80, they got it here in 3 days (free of charge), they also threw in 4 minis. My 4 discs were EXACTLY the ones I asked for, and the bag is great. ^^^ I put my putter in the front pocket and it fits fine. I was worried about carrying too few discs but my 15 discs fit fine and don't shuffle around.

only criticism so far is that the straps are a little stiff off the bat, but I'm sure they'll break in. Very happy

Very happy after the box arrived today. Got the tan bag and it looks great, easily holds 16 discs plus a putter in the inside pocket. Right sized backpack for my needs, and already fits comfortably. All 4 discs are what I requested (Evolution HPP: Wizard, Warlock, and Evolution along w/ a Super Glow Wizard) and got some bonus minis and stickers.

Great service Gateway!

Got mine the other day and got a round in with it! Got 17 in the main compartment plus 2 putters up front. I'm like 5'8 and this is Perfect, rides really nice and very Comfortable, great deal including 2 wizards and 2 magics!

Latest posts