• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Girl on Girl action

Disc Golf Live

Eagle Member
Ladies skins match, I mean. I couldn't resist.

For those who don't know, Disc Golf Live is a disc golf TV show produced primarily for broadcast on local and community TV stations. If you've got community TV in town, you can probably arrange local broadcasts pretty easily, and the shows are provided for free. If promoting locally this way sounds good to you, let us know. If you're a video producer or want to do something creative to promote your local scene, we're happy to help you towards that goal by getting your video seen across the country and online.

Our latest show features ladies doubles play, action from last summer's Am Worlds, and something from the Vibram Open to get you thinking about the 2012 VO. In the hunt are Nikko, Feldberg, Matt Orum, and Steve Brinster. Nate Doss and MJ stop by, as well.

Joe

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for more quality videos. They have good commentary and great sound. It's easy to see that you all work very hard on these.

We look forward to more videos!

Thank you for adding the video. Always fun to watch some great dg shots made and good commentary.

No rules were broken. The skins would be considered post-tournament activities (all official rounds completed, tourney over) so different norms apply. Ams can take cash, for example. Thanks for watching.

It's nice to see women playing disc golf. I hope the sport grows and most of the growth is by women and children. Thanks for posting the videos.

Did he realy say Budunkadunk twice in the end of that first part???

p.s. It was realy cool to see the kids playing there. They were doing great.

Lil dude 3'n that 375 was cool :)
The girl that played with sarah looked ready for open!

Krystal recently registered for DGGW this year, in the Pro division. Not sure if she's got the distance it takes to hang with the upper echelon players, but she's giving it a go at least at some tournaments.

Little whippers who can par a hole like that have it going on, for sure. I like the little one who putts forehand. Gotta work with the tools you've got.

Thanks for watching.

Somebody at Drexel U in Philly yesterday downloaded a bunch of shows, so folks there should have more DG on TV soon.

Joe

All just got deleted deB so now your post is the only reference. ( well mine too I guess. )

Any way nice vid. Those 10 year olds will be beating me in about five years from the look of it.

Wow, the kid's sidearm putt at the end of the 1st vid was sweet! :clap:

Latest posts