• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Girls, 75ft Jump Putts and Epic Views

you bringing your political nonsense into the "normal" part of the forums?

If nobody sees the irony in the first part of your post, it's because they aren't looking.

Hmmm....are you sure you know who is confused about their history?

Che was head of the Cuban delegation to the UN and was the first ambassador to that organization to call for condemnation of South Africa for the "brutal policy of apartheid". He also publicly condemned the Jim Crow laws of the US and segregation and met with several civil rights leaders (not King as King didn't want to be associated with communism).

And yes, that quote from Mandela is accurate.

Was Che perfect, did Che do things that could be considered wrong-sure, but what figure in history didn't (don't let me start on the founding fathers)

Goddamn, have either you ever heard of google? Che was a murderous bastard with several racist quotes floating around.

Can we get back to the original topic - an attractive, young lady, shooting 75ft jump putts, in one of the most beautiful DG settings ever? Can we not put down the politics and religion long enough to just admire the beauty of it?

Cool video, keep up the good work. Disc golf isn't known for player fashion sense, but I for one value individuals self-expression, so keep rocking those "ugly" shades. :) So long as no one faults me for my bucket hats and flannel.

Goddamn, have either you ever heard of google? Che was a murderous bastard with several racist quotes floating around.

I had a response, but since you seem to like to believe the history of the victor rather than history, I will bow out.

I bet the Cubans that were forced to flee when Castro and his buddy Che took over would agree w/ Mr. America.

That Che was racist? IDK. I know they have other things to hate him for and in a previous response I did say he wasn't perfect. Just trying to point out there are more than just one side to everyone and their affect on history.

Last edited:
That Che was racist? IDK. I know they have other things to hate him for and in a previous response I did say he wasn't perfect. Just trying to point out there are more than just one side to everyone and their affect on history.

That he was a murderous bastard, to quote it exactly. And I agree with you, there are more than two sides to history. But people act as if Che was a saint. I know it was a bit abrasive, but I think Mr. America was pointing out that that is not the entire story.

Latest posts