• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Give us Champion Glow Maxes or Give us Death

Hey, I presented a glimmer of realistic hope in my post...along with a sobering dose of reality. Sorry.

I would hope that they have a busy molding schedule or else they would be out of business. As far as needing 1000+ I don't think that is true. Glow gators were done with about 500 saying they would be gone and I'm not sure on the rhinos but I think it was less. They even remolded the rhinos as to please the "gummy" fans. I do agree however that the max is not as popular a mold but with the already limited availability of champion plastic maxes I think that fans of such would gobble these up. Imo the champ max is the best heavy wind fighting distance driver on the market. At any rate, I will keep this thread going for a while and hopefully we can make it a reality.

Last edited:
Disc golf values has glow blizzard champ maxes up right now, seems there could be a possibility of regular ones being made in the future....

Innova is having problems differentiating between champion and blizzard, so now they are just producing 175's in blizzard plastic. They talked about it in a post discussing why the dominator is now only being produced in blizzard.

So, you are welcome everyone, now champion plastic has been replaced by doo doo butter. Just look for max weight doo doo butter.

I would guess that's to save money on weighting agents, anything to lower production costs.

Innova is having problems differentiating between champion and blizzard, so now they are just producing 175's in blizzard plastic. They talked about it in a post discussing why the dominator is now only being produced in blizzard.

So, you are welcome everyone, now champion plastic has been replaced by doo doo butter. Just look for max weight doo doo butter.

max weight doo doo butter... LOL :clap:

I picked up 10 of em. We will see how much doo doo butter is involved with them in comparison of my regular champs sometime this week.

Could have something to do with not being able to do certain molds in certain plastics based on weight. Idk, seems fishy but sounds reasonable.

Latest posts