• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glow Champion Rhynos! QUEST FOR THE BEST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordEzo
Put me down for 4 , but this started close to a year and a half ago so .......

Sorry B3nder , read it wrong , put me down for 6 then !
Gotta be cheaper than up here !

No sweat, just bustin' balls.

When I saw that discgolfcenter had them in stock, I thought to myself: "self, isn't there a group on DGCR dedicated to acquiring glow rhynos? Why, they will create forums championing my keen eye and my ability to post this glorious information in the aforementioned forum. I will be a hero amongst my peers!" :clap:

Or, maybe I will just end up undermining the whole process of getting flat glows with rad stamps. :eek: Anyways, sign me up for 2.

Just curious, why do you want them in glow champ when there are plenty of champs around? For night rounds? The new glow gators I threw were identical to the new champ gators I threw. DaveD said that the glow material was softer than the rest of the material, so the disc will flex more/be less stable? Maybe he was only referring to glow dx material.

I know I'm sorry that I worded it confusingly, but I am simply asking why you want glow champ rhynos when there are plenty of champ rhynos around. For night rounds? In my strange little mind it just seems like a silly request.

Oh, yeah for night golf. And the sweet stamp and stability of glow.

Disc Golf Center...

With so many requests here, how is it that DGC still has some in stock? It would seem like Bender here would have long since bought them out. :)

^The ones that are floating around that I have seen are super domey and IMO bring shame to the rhyno name. Rhynos should be flat......its just not the same when they are not

^The ones that are floating around that I have seen are super domey and IMO bring shame to the rhyno name. Rhynos should be flat......its just not the same when they are not

thanks, this is it too.

I told a guy on facebook the same thing, and youd think if he would have read even like 30 seconds of the thread hed would have known that info. (the guy on facebook)

Latest posts