• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Glow Vibram!

My vibram discs seem to hold dirt pretty well and I can't justify buying a glow vibram and not use it during normal play. Has anyone cleaned their vibram discs and if so what method do you recommend? I wouldn't want a glow disc that would be all marked up the rare times I play a glowthrow.

My vibram discs seem to hold dirt pretty well and I can't justify buying a glow vibram and not use it during normal play. Has anyone cleaned their vibram discs and if so what method do you recommend? I wouldn't want a glow disc that would be all marked up the rare times I play a glowthrow.

Dawn if there are some oils I don't like on em, or just plain old water.

and that will remove the deep dirt stains from Vibram discs? I am only asking b/c mine have never been cleaned and they are getting pretty grungy.

and that will remove the deep dirt stains from Vibram discs? I am only asking b/c mine have never been cleaned and they are getting pretty grungy.

I use regular sink water and one of those green scrubbing pads and works perfect, ive been throwing the same Ridge (putts and drives) since spring 2011 so mine has seen the grungiest of grunge. You wont have an issue with your current or a glow.

Has anyone cleaned their vibram discs and if so what method do you recommend?.
In all seriousness, I put mine in the dishwasher with the heat setting turned off. That's seemed to get them clean. Actually, I've done this with all my discs though I haven't done it with my soft Sole.

As for Vibram,
acb.jpg

Has anyone cleaned their vibram discs and if so what method do you recommend?.
In all seriousness, I put mine in the dishwasher with the heat setting turned off. That's seemed to get them clean. Actually, I've done this with all my discs though I haven't done it with my soft Sole.

As for Vibram,
acb.jpg

Latest posts