• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Going on a 2 month tour with rapper Tech N9ne

techn9cian4life

Double Eagle Member
Which means I will be all over the country. I will have a total of 9 off days.. 7 of which I know what cities I will be in. So I need your guys' help. If you live in/near any of the following cities, and are available to take me to a course, maybe two depending on time.. I would be forever grateful :hfive: Shoot me a PM with what city you could help me out with. Thanks guys.

Sept. 7th- Oklahoma City, OK
Sept. 9th- Dallas, TX
Sept. 15th- Albuquerque, NM
Sept. 23rd- Reno, NV
Sept. 28th- Seattle, WA
Oct. 5th- Billings, MT
Oct. 20th- Worcester, MA

Well at least you are getting some time for disc golf in. Looking forward to your visit. It'll be a fun day on the 7th.

technine is a really really good rapper. congrats/have fun on tour!

:thmbup: Wish I could go on tour with him. You aren't stopping near me so I can't play any courses with you. Hope you have a good time at the concerts & disc golfing. TECH N9NE! STRANGE MUSIC BABY!

im from STL. will be at the show at pops. would love to meet another technician that plays disc golf. I'm fantasy disc golf Techn9cians. Used that for my gamer tag for a couple years too. if u got time while you're in the LOU would love to play a round with u as well (or kix it after the show). lemme know.

im from STL. will be at the show at pops. would love to meet another technician that plays disc golf. I'm fantasy disc golf Techn9cians. Used that for my gamer tag for a couple years too. if u got time while you're in the LOU would love to play a round with u as well (or kix it after the show). lemme know.
For sure. Youll see me
btw are u Z? u know Z? strange disc sports?

No I'm not. Havent seen him around here for a while

Latest posts