• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Going to Denver

chazman07

Par Member
I'm heading to the Denver area this Thursday. Is there a better place than Phantom Falls, Magic Meadows, Beaver Ranch for one day all day disc golf?

Not really, but it will be togh to play them all. If you're in that area, make SURE you play Bailey. It's seasonal, so it doesn't get the love the others do, but it's better than Beaver Ranch. It's also open now. I'm actually going to be at Beaver Ranch on Thursday as part of a bachelor party.... Maybe I'll see you!

Phantom Falls would be the destination spot, but I don't know that you'd be able to get in. Ar eyou driving, and if so, from what direction? There's lots of other great courses besides the big ones.

I'm flying in. Phantom Falls is booked, so that's out. It seems like Pine is the place to go though.

Bring lots of water. If you're not used to the altitude, you'll really need it. That will probably be the best advice you get here.

Oh, and have fun!

Couldnt agree more.

Bring lots of water. If you're not used to the altitude, you'll really need it. That will probably be the best advice you get here.

Couldnt agree more! That and a good pair of shoes.... Nothin kills a good rocky mountain round of DG more than sore feet on the side of a mountain.... :wall:

Dave-

Latest posts