• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Good cheap basket

QwErTy

so im looking at getting a basket for the backyard and have found a few good ones. there is one on ebay for like 60 bucks that looks good for the price (ie a basket and a case of beer for under 100). Anyone have any ideas for a good cheap basket?

after using most of the baskets out there...

i'd go with the skill shot. for around $100, they definitely have the catching ability and portability. the downsides are a smaller catching area (in terms of height mainly) and i'm not sure how they weather the elements. i bought an M-14 when they first hit the market, and i regret it now as they spit a lot of good putts. i've also had the www.dolf.com $90 basket. there's a couple of new $100 baskets out there. flying disc hunter has also made a "build it yourself" basket plans where you buy the stuff at like a home depot and i hear they catch well, but are only really worthwhile if you are planning on building more than one.