• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
The new website is nearly complete, please let me know if you find any issues with the site so we can make sure to get them fixed asap.

There are still some minor cosmetic issues that we hope to have resolved shortly.

Thanks

Team GBDS

Hosting support is working on the email issue with the store.....

stay tuned!

I checked out the different colors you have listed but when I hit "home" it didn't take me there. I was stuck on the colors page. Also, the home page has a rectangular white box at the top that doesn't have anything in it.

I'm really interested in your bags. They look sweet!

Email issue is revolved......Chris will be adding stock shortly!

The Chimp looks great except that it doesn't have the umbrella straps. I like the Silverback but I don't want the extra bottle holder and it doesn't hold any more discs so it's not really a good enough upgrade for the $$. What I really want is a backpack. I just don't care for the way the quad shocks ride on my back. It's too low. I've got it up as high as it will go and it's still too low. I'm still leaning toward the Chimp...

The new GBDS site will be adding a page soon that will show the proper way to attach quads to your GBDS bags. Many people seem to hook the quads up resulting in them riding lower then is optimal for comfort. Stay Tuned.

my stock is now up and ready in the shopping cart!!!! so from now on all orders should be done through the shopping cart on the web site...

QUESTION!!!

I've currently got an Innova starter bag w/ 9 discs. I'd like to carry a couple more (especially for tournaments) and I'm wondering what would you suggest. I'm leaning towards the Chimp, but the spider monkey looks pretty sweet as well (for a small bag).

thanks!

pd

I regularly carry 11 discs in my Chimp and use the divider to create an extra storage space in side the bag.

I don't really have any good pics of that set up, but I do have a bunch of the bag stuffed if you'd like to see them.

Sold, gorilla boy prepare for order! How's the strap for comfort? I'm probably going to get quads for it, but I'll try the stock one first.

EDIT: Navy blue chimp coming my way!

pd

Latest posts