• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
practically invincible said:
WOOT I just placed my order after weeks of contemplation. A nice green chimp is coming my way... but now I have to wait... How long did all of your orders take?

Yours shouldnt be very long.

I ordered mine when GB was still producing them as the orders came in and waited 1 month but it was worth every day I had to wait.

I now only sell what i have in stock so once I get paid your order will go out and I ship usps prioirty mail and it takes about 3-5 days

So, I was walking out to my car to go to work this morning and up comes the mailman.
Thinking it was odd at that time I went to meet him... Lo & behold he came with my new Chimp bag!!! Holy lightning fast post office since I just ordered it yesterday batman!!!!

pd

pointdisc said:
So, I was walking out to my car to go to work this morning and up comes the mailman.
Thinking it was odd at that time I went to meet him... Lo & behold he came with my new Chimp bag!!! Holy lightning fast post office since I just ordered it yesterday batman!!!!

pd

Awesome!

P.S. we fully expect to see pics once you get it loaded up.

pointdisc said:

pd

that's what happens when you make your order and I'm online at the same time :wink: I figured you'd get it today but not that early.....crazy!....that and your only a few hours away from me.

Don't know if this question has been asked! I have never had a bag that had those PVC pipes at the bottom. My question is, does the pipes have any effect on the discs as far as causing damage, like a small dent in the plastic? Don't want to look like an idiot, but have never dealt with pipes before.

T-Bone said:
Don't know if this question has been asked! I have never had a bag that had those PVC pipes at the bottom. My question is, does the pipes have any effect on the discs as far as causing damage, like a small dent in the plastic? Don't want to look like an idiot, but have never dealt with pipes before.

The simple answer is "absolutely not".

They are positioned in such a way to effectively assist with keeping the discs in place.

T-bone,

if you want to check out a GB let me know when you'll be in the area next and you can paruse (sp) through mine.

pd

Pic of my new threads!!! Exploded view in the family pics thread

100_9824.jpg

pd

My bag came in!! Green Envy is the color as referred to by my roommate. I'll post up some pics but here's contents in case anyone was wondering about sizing:

2 FB's
3 Orcs
2 Eagles
1 RR
1 buzzz
1 wasp
1 breeze
2 wiz's
1 magic
and 2 more wiz's in the pocket out front.

Fits perfect and construction is flawless.

My camera is busted so I used the cam on the mac.... and forgot to unflip the image. Sorry.
Photo13.jpg

Photo14.jpg

Photo15.jpg

Exploded view in the family tree thread.

I just got my Gorilla Boy bag in the mail, I got a Gorilla, and as far as the internal frame assembly goes, Im looking at the instructions online, but I don't see where I'm supposed to put in the end panels"under the flaps on each side of the bag". I dont see any flaps on each side of the bag, or anything under the flaps. I like the bag a lot, just wouldn't mind having the internal frame assembled right, maybe I'm just missing something?
The pictures are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/10129273@N06/ I'd put up the actual pictures, but Im not sure of how to do that, as I've tried before and failed.

this is the flap
3257771048_b22ae51531_m.jpg

you tuck in the top (the side without holes :wink: ) of the end panel into there

And now I get it, I knew I shouldve just waited to post until the morning when I wasnt worn out from being at work for too long.. thanks for helping me out and in the process making me realize I should feel a little bit like an idiot.. Love the bag by the way, big upgrade from my medium sized PDGA bag. Im really looking forward to busting it out at my first tournament, The Las Vegas Ice Bowl this weekend. hopefully my DG game is better than my bag assembly game, which is clearly lacking.

havasuDG said:
thanks for helping me out and in the process making me realize I should feel a little bit like an idiot.
:lol: My girlfriend tells me im very good at this :|

Latest posts