• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is everything I hoped for. alot of improvements over the first model that I had. I cant say Im a fan of the new putter situation. But Ill get that panned out in time

Thanks again!

got the multicam cordura in yesterday :) it looks sweet!

cut out 3 sims in it that I'm going to do two tone with the camo 483(solid cark green) instead of the gray, its gonna look awesome!

I can't gush enough about these bags. I bought a Chimp almost 4 years ago and it is still in great condition, still feels new. Then for Christmas I grabbed a navy Silverback for the little woman, and a Purple Squirrel Monkey for my youngest. These bags are gorgeous and they love the bags.

cut out 3 sims in it that I'm going to do two tone with the camo 483(solid cark green) instead of the gray, its gonna look awesome!

I want a Simian in a bad way and keep my chimp as a backup. This may be a ways away as the funds are on the low side, but this multi cam sounds interesting. Please get pics of this up as soon as possible please.

Need some pics! :popcorn:

well here's what the multicam looks like for those who don't know.

I will get pics of the sim in multicam/camo 483 as soon as i get one made up.

Attachments

• multicam.jpg
    multicam.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 85
I prefer the old camo, :p makes me glad I got it before your sources seem to have ran out. Surely that's better than nothing though I guess.

man we've been cruising through getting these simians done lately! almost done with them! I have 6 extra simians left over that i will be posting on my store in the next day or two for anyone thats been waiting...
there's gonna be
2 multicam/483
2 orange/gray
2 brown/gray

okay here it is people! the simian in the new multicam/camo 483.

Attachments

• multicamsim1.jpg
    multicamsim1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 96
  • multicamsim2.jpg
    multicamsim2.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 86
  • multicamsim3.jpg
    multicamsim3.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 91
What do simians weigh in at? I have a silverback and love it, but its heavy compared to my gateway ozark bag. I would like to try a simian, heard too much good stuff about it...and its made in wisconsin which is just too legit.. :)

I do have 2 other putters in the side, it just kinda takes away from storage space at times during the winter months.

During last weeks leagues I still managed to fit my XL Blackhawks jersey and a sweatshirt in the side pocket and bottom pouch

Keep up the good work

Willing to post a picture of the multicam simian? I'm just curious what it looks like on a finished product.

Latest posts