• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got a quest for all you simian owners out there. Have any of you plasti-dipped the bottom of their simian?? How well does the bottom hold up after use???

I got a quest for all you simian owners out there. Have any of you plasti-dipped the bottom of their simian?? How well does the bottom hold up after use???

I did. It flaked off after a while but It can always be reapplied. It works well but I wouldn't say it's necessary.

The bottom of the bag has two layers of 1060 ballistic nylon for heavy wear so dipping isn't needed. I don't have one but I have had a chimp for almost 4 years that I believe only has one layer. I have put it through the wringer and there is no sign of wear.

the pocket opens more to the side of it rather than in the middle of it? I do like the addition of the double zipper on the side pocket and something I have been thinking about trying to add onto mine

I do like the ability to add int he cart (I cant stand carts), not too keen on the single color

I was hoping for a slight change with the putter pockets

Glad I still have my v2 Sim!

Anything new on the Sims besides the color? Just wondering. I'm loving my OD one.

side pockets have been redesigned for the way they are made, gives it a much cleaner appealing look now with the way the lines flow.

I'm no longer two toning the color scheme going with single color now.

and I have designed the Sim to be able to be turned into a cart with very little effort. and i am working on designing the cart mod yet for it, will hopefully be able to produce it cheap enough to just selling cart mod kits for the new version of the Sim.

side pockets have been redesigned for the way they are made, gives it a much cleaner appealing look now with the way the lines flow.

I'm no longer two toning the color scheme going with single color now.

and I have designed the Sim to be able to be turned into a cart with very little effort. and i am working on designing the cart mod yet for it, will hopefully be able to produce it cheap enough to just selling cart mod kits for the new version of the Sim.

the new color scheme looks sharp.

order #930 checking in to say thx for the seat.

pic from last weekend
attachment.php

Attachments

• brall.jpg
    brall.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
I am exciting for it getting nice out so I can bring my sim out again. I use my crappy fade tourney bag in the winter to not "Weather" this bag as much.

I am exciting for it getting nice out so I can bring my sim out again. I use my crappy fade tourney bag in the winter to not "Weather" this bag as much.

I loved having the simian out on nasty days, having a place to sit out of the mud and snow after shoveling a tee pad or trekking through slush is always a nice thing. I had my simian out a ton in nasty weather last winter and it doesn't show much weathering at all. The only weathering I've seen on the sims is a little fading from the sun after a few years.

Got my squirrel monkey today, and I love it! Great bag that will help keep me from carrying too many discs out on the course. Looking forward to breaking it in. Thanks for the great bag Chris

Latest posts