• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a couple quick questions about the simian. How tall are the side pockets, and how many zippers does the 2013 model have? I'm looking to get some zipper pulls but don't know how many to get.

Thanks

theres 8 zipper pulls total on it.
and if I remember right I wanna say the side pockets are at 16 inches tall. I dont have one by me right now that I can check.

Thank you sir. A rough estimate was fine, just wanted to see if my pop up umbrella would fit.

should fit inside no problem, but the Simian is already designed for carrying an umbrella like this. or pointed down when closed. but thats for a standard umbrella not a pop up extendable one.

Attachments

• 941822_537154936348718_714768986_n.jpg
    941822_537154936348718_714768986_n.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 85
should fit inside no problem, but the Simian is already designed for carrying an umbrella like this. or pointed down when closed. but thats for a standard umbrella not a pop up extendable one.

OK great thank you. Do you have any idea if there is a chance that I will receive my simian before labor day weekend? If not that's fine, I'm just going on a disc golf road trip that weekend and it would be awesome to use my new bag.

I heard he's making 27, one a day starting next Tuesday. Depends where you are in the orders.

What is the current wait at for a simian if one was preordered?

According to the gorilla-boy.com site it looks like you will be waiting until July/August.

"Pre orders for Simians have exploded! curently with how many are ordered, if you place your order for one now, it will be approximately the end of July before it is getting made. Please keep this in mind when placing your order."

According to the gorilla-boy.com site it looks like you will be waiting until July/August.

"Pre orders for Simians have exploded! curently with how many are ordered, if you place your order for one now, it will be approximately the end of July before it is getting made. Please keep this in mind when placing your order."

Damn! They must be worth it!

Does anyone know if the Simian Warranty transfers if one were to buy from a friend or on ebay, etc?

I would assume like the VAST majority of warranties, that it in fact does end once the original owner doesn't have it(sold/given to someone else). I guess unless you somehow get that owner to ship it in because it broke and then give it back to you when they get a new one or whatever(but that's just plain trickery:|).

Anyone have a decent video review of the Simian Bag? I was only able to find one on youtube and was wondering if there are any others?