• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ sent for my Kong(camo) the other day. Any pics? want to see inside of pockets for key chain and additional pockets in the pouches.

he's not gonna b able to take pics of what doesn't exist on his bag... his was one of the last 3 of the old style kongs...which is why I haven't raised my prices yet with the redesign (thats gonna be happening soon though)...but woodcutter I'm pretty much 100% positive yours will be in the new style and besides if there are pics of the newer SB's up any where then just ad 3 inches in length to the bag and its a kong but with two dividers toher than that there virtually the same

Wow,, this is going to be GREAT. Getting LE updates at the standerd price. I'm sure what ever the price raise would be,,,Id still buy it any how. I dont mind paying for quality.

taking a break for a couple days.... I'm like super over loaded with some stress and life situations at the moment... but dont worry guys bags will get done and shipped! I just need a mental break right now my life is kaotic! lol

taking a break for a couple days.... I'm like super over loaded with some stress and life situations at the moment... but dont worry guys bags will get done and shipped! I just need a mental break right now my life is kaotic! lol

take a good breather and reset. the weather is breaking. time to hit up the park with the family. that's what i'm doing

Six more to go!!! What are the next 6 bags in the queue GB? I might even pull the trigger on a spider monkey for quick/ casual rounds.

#892 - Navy Simian

My #711 Kong was stolen out of my car this morning... :(

I REALLY can't wait for my #923 LE Sliverback to get here.