• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My #711 Kong was stolen out of my car this morning... :(

I REALLY can't wait for my #923 LE Sliverback to get here.

trunk, or visible? I always throw my bag in my trunk, but do take it out when I get home. That really sucks though, hope you reported it or something. Honestly though, I'm sort of surprised other than that it might look like a sort of hiking backpack.

Where ya at GB? I know there was a comment above about this thread being boring. I promise to make it awesome with the ultimate Simian photoshoot as soon as 892 hits my doorstep.

Where ya at GB? I know there was a comment above about this thread being boring. I promise to make it awesome with the ultimate Simian photoshoot as soon as 892 hits my doorstep.

Im on 890 been a bit slow since my mom is gone and she normally does the sides of the bag so Ive bee having to go slow and make sure I'm doing em right ;)

890 is a sim then after that I got a silverback then sim,sim,sim,sim

Yes, it does look the Sims will be halting production a little.
But I still have my Chimp to get me by.
#904 SB
#922 KONG

I guess I get to jump on the band wagon too. Just ordered a brown Chimp, order number 946.
Crossing my fingers to have it by June 1st for my first DG road trip. Either way I am still stoked!! Now what straps to get?

I guess I get to jump on the band wagon too. Just ordered a brown Chimp, order number 946.
Crossing my fingers to have it by June 1st for my first DG road trip. Either way I am still stoked!! Now what straps to get?

quad shocks, unfortunetly they dont have brown but they have a buncha other colors. maybe some nice rosewood quads would compliment your chimp nicely :hfive:

#930 - sim and sb

just looked into what tournaments will be going on around the time i'll get the sim. you can imagine how excited i am because the sim will be replacing a $10 inova starter bag...

that's like trading in a civic for a monster truck (grave digger)

just got quad lock down straps in the mail for the sb too! that will be my casual bag for the majority of my rounds

Good Times To Come!

Got a package today,,shoot its just from my Mom. Back to stalking the UPS man. I know my order is still prosessing, but Ill stalk him any way.:popcorn:
#904 SB
#922 Kong

you guys are waaaaaaay too patient :) I got both of mine (Chimp and Kong) lightly used.

I wish I had done this... I'm appreciative of GB and the work he does but I'm at the 4 week mark now and he's still got 20 bags to finish before mine.

My bag right now is falling apart and it's frustrating... I also kind of wish this thread didn't exist because I can't stop checking it!!!

Come on 906!

Latest posts