• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although i dont need another GB bag as I already have two I can't NOT view this thread whenever is see it towards the top of the page. I could very well be responsible for at least 100 of those views

wow, 959, that pushes me even closer to the 'add to cart' button...

my only curiousity is how big this thing is - any one have any pics of it on their back? I love the idea of a backpack, never had one for dg, but I do not want to having a boatload on my back.

any pics would be greatly appreciate - tried some searching but didnt come up with much..

thanks all!!!

wow, 959, that pushes me even closer to the 'add to cart' button...

my only curiousity is how big this thing is - any one have any pics of it on their back? I love the idea of a backpack, never had one for dg, but I do not want to having a boatload on my back.

any pics would be greatly appreciate - tried some searching but didnt come up with much..

thanks all!!!

I am pretty sure there is a picture of someone wearing the bag in here someplace. http://s716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/BWCC/Bags/

I believe all I have left for orange is a orange Gorilla..other than that I stopped using orange for now and bought brown instead.. I have no plans right now to buy orange again any time soon...

Is soon over yet? I would like to get my hands on Squirrel Monkey or Spider Monkey in orange.

I have a Silverback in Digital Camo on the way. Anyone have any recommendations on straps that are comfortable and will match this bag??? I was thinking Gray Phenix Quads.

Here is my Chimp with black and gray quads. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• chimp black.jpg
    chimp black.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 72
  • chimp gray.jpg
    chimp gray.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 63
I was going to get the woodland camo to go with my camo silverback, but wasn't sure if it would clash and not look the same so I just got charcoal quads. It's so much nicer, even if I only use one strap most of the time.

im on 903..... that 6 weeks is gonna end up being a minimum wait time pretty soon got over 70 bags that need to be made waiting in line right now....

funky- my bag JUST made it to my house 1 day shy of 7 weeks... i have a feeling the waiting time will just continue to get longer unless GB expands or he stops taking orders until he catches up...

Latest posts