• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just got my update stating mine is being shipped as well! woodcutter, looks like me and you will be celebrating very shortly and most likely on the same day!

What diameter PVC tubes do you use for the silverbacks? I took out the walls of the(old) roll cage for mine because I think one of them was digging a bit too much into the bottom of the bag possibly causing a bit of damage :\. I know you posted the length a while back, something like 9 inches for the SB. Taking the walls out also allowed enough space for another midrange.

What diameter PVC tubes do you use for the silverbacks? I took out the walls of the(old) roll cage for mine because I think one of them was digging a bit too much into the bottom of the bag possibly causing a bit of damage :\. I know you posted the length a while back, something like 9 inches for the SB. Taking the walls out also allowed enough space for another midrange.

if your talking about taking an older frame and making it some what like the new one keep the side boards in, I use 1 1/2 inch pvc for the new frames but i also added an inch to how tall the bag is allowing for the bigger pipe I would suggest maybe 1 1/4 inch cut at 9 inches long for the SB.. with doing that you wont have the side boards puting any pressure any more on the bottom of the bag like the old style frame did..

I would like a Simian in Camo and Black? Any promo codes? What changes have you made to the late version? What would be the cost including shipping? Thanks

All of the evolution series come in the color of your choice and grey as the secondary.

I would like a Simian in Camo and Black? Any promo codes? What changes have you made to the late version? What would be the cost including shipping? Thanks

no it only comes with gray as a second color...

no there are no promo codes out right now....

there's been a LOT of changes! side pockets are bigger, more storage, more usable space, shoulder straps have been majorly improved, and a bunch more things...

the cost is $215.00 and that includes the shipping...

Out for Delivery, May 12, 2011, 8:58 am, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19128

USPS reports that my bag will be delivered TODAY!!! took a half day from work so I could run home before Tags at Sedgley and load this bad boy up with my plastic!!

Super pumped... 12:30pm can't come sooner!!

Just happen to look out side, and there it was. They said tomorrow, but its here:hfive:
001-25.jpg

Latest posts