• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I just got the bag today and it looks great! One question though; the internal frame is different than the one that is on the site. Is the installation the same? I slid them to the bottom of the bag, and they seem to fit perfectly.

That sure seems to be the intent; the discs seem to settle in and the tubes don't really look like they're going anywhere.

Had my new SB for The Peoples Choice this week end. Seen many GBs there. My SB is a step up from my chimp. It had so much more storage, everything I had fit great. Even room for a rain coat.

I really want a silver back more and more each day.... I wish i had more money... or that my girlfriend wouldn't get upset about me buying it.

im gonna be starting to make a daily picture post on talkdg.com of what order im at starting monday may 15th so when ever any of you wanna know where im at on orders you can just pop over there and see!

I must say since I've been using quads on my SB I've really noticed the padding, and it really does a nice job.

Figure I would add a post at TDG answering some gorilla-boy questions...

Have fun searching for the most recent # ordered on Gorilla-Boy

as well as the top 5 orders from the site.

Latest posts