• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well talkdg is a forum but when you go to the main site the stuff im posting is right on the main page like a news post it's pretty easy to find

anybody have a sim they wanna sell? in black or digi camo?? i wants to buy one, i dont mind the wait but i dont like the new style and the only way im gonna get one of the older ones if off of one of you folks!

anybody have a sim they wanna sell? in black or digi camo?? i wants to buy one, i dont mind the wait but i dont like the new style and the only way im gonna get one of the older ones if off of one of you folks!

nevermind a new one would work, i found better pics and that thing is awesome too

dude you have a looooonnnnggggggg while to wait. Hope you have a back up bag since I saw you sold your other one.

yea i have a spidermonkey or whatever the littler one is. it holds like 11 and thats really all i need to play the courses around me. keeps me from having too many options lol