• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha, true... BUT, I'm still loathing the wait for this Brown Silverback!! It will be SO worth it when it gets here tho. I remember the day my Simian rolled up to my doorstep. I was entirely to giddy and jumped around like an over excited school girl!

Haha, true... BUT, I'm still loathing the wait for this Brown Silverback!! It will be SO worth it when it gets here tho. I remember the day my Simian rolled up to my doorstep. I was entirely to giddy and jumped around like an over excited school girl!

That's T minus 7 days for me :D

i just popped the cork, im 988 i have a while to wait!

I bet you get 988 before my Grip bag gets here! I ordered my LE on Jan. 7th and my Grip bag shortly after. I was order #822. I remember wondering which one would get here first!:doh: Keep up the GREAT work Chris! Keep pounding them out one at a time!

the silverback is a fantastic bag! i woulda kept mine but it was quick money to put towards the sim and my buddy reeeeeally needed a new/bigger bag so i was happy to give him a deal

maybe in the future ill have another silverback but idk if i need 2 big bags

Do you work over the weekends GB? :D

sometimes I do, depends on whats going on and what not... I know there is gonna be a week here soon that I'm not gonna work at all cause I'm driving out to Pennsylvania for a tourny I've been saying I was gonna go to for over 2 years now, I can actually afford the trip this year!!!! woooooo!!!!!

the silverback is a fantastic bag! i woulda kept mine but it was quick money to put towards the sim and my buddy reeeeeally needed a new/bigger bag so i was happy to give him a deal

maybe in the future ill have another silverback but idk if i need 2 big bags

I feel ya. Im just a bit OCD, and I like having options haha. I only use the Sim for tourneys, too much to lug around if im just playing casually. So I have the Revo Deluxe mini for casual play, but, in the warmer months I like to have extra space to carry around some "tester" discs (just bought, havent thrown in awhile, etc.), so I decided on the Silverback. Was going to get the Kong, but decided I really dont need to be carrying that many discs; for any reason hahaha

Too bad my Kong wont be done in time for your tournie, if I dont play in the tournie Id drive up there just to meet ya and maybe collect my Kong. Will you be bringing some of your wear (shirts,minies) to sell?

Too bad my Kong wont be done in time for your tournie, if I dont play in the tournie Id drive up there just to meet ya and maybe collect my Kong. Will you be bringing some of your wear (shirts,minies) to sell?

i dont really have any swag at all right now other wise i would probably have some that i would bring with me...

I feel ya. Im just a bit OCD, and I like having options haha. I only use the Sim for tourneys, too much to lug around if im just playing casually. So I have the Revo Deluxe mini for casual play, but, in the warmer months I like to have extra space to carry around some "tester" discs (just bought, havent thrown in awhile, etc.), so I decided on the Silverback. Was going to get the Kong, but decided I really dont need to be carrying that many discs; for any reason hahaha

yea for me i just dont wanna carry around all the weight for casual rounds so i only take the discs i throw the most. minimizes the molds i use and gets me good with a few discs so its a win win. i want the sim for tournys so i can have more multiples and storage and a nice padded seat!

the silverback is awesome tho, you wont be dissapointed. i loved mine and the friend i sold it to loves it as well

^ Lets just ship it, I wouldnt witch cource youll be on. Just trying to find you may be tough.
Thanks for the offer, I would have liked to have met ya.