• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've got the sick old school GB all-camo.

It pays to buy in on the bottom floor.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the bag for Gorilla Boy? I am so stoked to get it, and I am being impatient.

If you live in Wisconsin like me 1(or 2 days TOPS) ;). I would figure it wouldn't take more than a week, he sent mine through USPS so at least they ship weekends :D. I've ordered too much stuff on fridays or saturdays and had it shipped through UPS being unhappy since it doesn't get shipped out until the monday after. I never want to pay almost double the price though just to have fedex ship even though they do do weekends.

I've changed up my discs a bit since I sold a midrange I never use to a friend, but here's my bag.

From left to right The discs are: SS Wizard, DX Stingray, First run Star Mako, Gold line Core, DX Ontario Roc, Star SM Roc, Champ Leopard, Star TL, Glow Z Stalker, Gold Line Striker, Star Roadrunner, FLX Avenger SS, Star Valkyrie, Champ Valkyrie. There is still space at the end you can see for at least another driver and a bit of wiggle room to be able to remove discs and put them back without having to tug or push much.

Thanks!!!

SO 14 with one putter in front? anything in pocket between the putter and front? It looks like it would be pretty close. Kong just looks huge to me?

I asked about the weight difference and chris responded quickly. I dont remember the exact number but it was very small. The main weight difference would be in the additional discs you would carry.

Thanks!!!

SO 14 with one putter in front? anything in pocket between the putter and front? It looks like it would be pretty close. Kong just looks huge to me?

I put 2 extra putters in the pocket behind my main putter.

Sorry for so many questions but 17 in bag with pics?

I may have a pic like that here: http://s716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/BWCC/Bags/

Here is a Chimp w/17:

CIMG0485.jpg

(a lot of drivers though)

Sorry for so many questions but 17 in bag with pics?

Heard some complaints about the internal frame? But could just be the guys who complain about everything.

The internal frame is plastic board(sort of like cardboard) and pvc tubing, but don't think that means they are bad. You do have to wrestle with it a bit to get it in but after that you should be fine.

Here's a pretty good review of the silverback on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wSyfFwYRUQ
I really do like this guy's review of bags, maybe it will help you decide.

The internal frame is plastic board(sort of like cardboard) and pvc tubing, but don't think that means they are bad. You do have to wrestle with it a bit to get it in but after that you should be fine.

Here's a pretty good review of the silverback on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wSyfFwYRUQ
I really do like this guy's review of bags, maybe it will help you decide.

Mucho gracias señor.

Thanks for the pics? How much different is the chimp line from the silverbacks line?

I have a Chimp, Kong, and Simian. The chimp has only 1 drink holder, no zipper pocket behind putter pocket, and the pockets on the ends are a little different than the Silverback/Kong. I got my Chimp last because I wanted something a liitle smaller than my Kong. I didn't need the extra storage of the Silverback. I had a Spider Monkey and it was just too small for what I needed.

I have a Chimp, Kong, and Simian. The chimp has only 1 drink holder, no zipper pocket behind putter pocket, and the pockets on the ends are a little different than the Silverback/Kong. I got my Chimp last because I wanted something a liitle smaller than my Kong. I didn't need the extra storage of the Silverback. I had a Spider Monkey and it was just too small for what I needed.

Thanks

I am in constant debate until I have money at the end of the month. I have a fade crunch buy want little mote disc space and storage space. I looked again at chimp and pockets and drink holders are different and I think I want those.

Thanks

I am in constant debate until I have money at the end of the month. I have a fade crunch buy want little mote disc space and storage space. I looked again at chimp and pockets and drink holders are different and I think I want those.

I'm pretty sure the difference is as stated before no behind putter pocket, only 1 drink holder(I use my second one for another towel). Also the side pocket by the drink holder on the chimp I think is smaller than the evolution line side pockets, and a big pocket on the side opposite the drink holder side which looks like it could hold discs.

The way I utilize my pocket space is as said before 2 putters behind the normal putter in that zipper compartment. Two towels in one side pocket and the one I spoke of before in a drink holder, this is so that I have sweat only towels and disc only ones. In the other side pocket I usually carry some bug spray and whatever is in my pockets at the time, usually if only wearing athletic shorts since I don't trust the pockets, and sometimes they bother me the way items move around in them. Anything else I may need/want also would go in that pocket with the bug spray as I have yet to really fill and fully utilize its space.

Latest posts