• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the update. I frequently got asked about my Spider Monkey, so I can only imagine how many people are going to be curious about the Silverback. However, I always stress the quality craftsmanship and passion for the game as my selling point when I'm talking to others on the course. I even bought one of your banana scented minis for another conversation starter about GB! :)

Where can a player get a XXL GB shirt around here?

Also, how long until the GB NewEra hats are released? ;) I'll take two. One that only gets worn backwards, and one to wear forward.

Thanks

Last edited:
have you thought about expanding? seems like you've landed something big and already have a following.

big loan - rent building for production - get 3 or 4 employees - buy dodge viper

just a thought ;)

well hopefully I can get some orders kicked out this week! got the first sim done in the new style now and that one will be going out in the mail soon! (#832)

and I'm gonna throw this out here because for some reason it seams a LOT of people do not realize this and seem to start getting worried after a few days of not getting a notice that there bag has shipped or not.... so here it is to try and cover some FAQ...

Q:"I ordered it cause it said "in stock" so I thought I would get it right away"
A:"in stock" on my store means I have the parts cut out for that bag and its ready to be sewn together.

Q:"why is my order still just "processing"?
A:it is still processing because I make all the bags and I do not out source any of the work. and I have become very popular and am usually about 30 to 50 orders behind now, there is a rough guess of 4-6 weeks for you bag to be made and shipped.

Q:is there a tracking number?
A:yes there is. once I send out the bag and it gets into the USPS system you will receive an email from the USPS with a tracking number for your package. it typically takes about 3-4 business days for delivery once the order has been shipped

Q: I thought you were a big corporation or some thing like that...
A: nope... I am one guy who loves disc golf and took a skill I had and created some thing for the sport I love so much! I run out of my parents basement and barely have enough room to move around down there any more but I do what I can to get things done.

well hopefully this helps some out that don't know how I work... and for those of you who do know and are helping spread the word about the bags I make please be sure to let people know that I actually make the bags myself!

Good to know! Have you thought about adding this info directly to the website in order to avoid confusion? :)

oh Ive def been wanting hats and shirts but trying to find the time to get some thing else together to sell hasn't really been the easiest thing for me to do..

and yes I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be adding the FAQ to the web site.. on every page! maybe some one will read it then.. LOL

Good to know! Have you thought about adding this info directly to the website in order to avoid confusion? :)

He should sucks knowing I'm stuck with this standard bag for a month or longer! You need to expand if you can't keep up. I'm a little upset website said in stock and you haven't made it? Then its not in stock right?

have you thought about expanding? seems like you've landed something big and already have a following.

big loan - rent building for production - get 3 or 4 employees - buy dodge viper

just a thought ;)

I'm probably gonna have to figure out some way to expand soon. but due to several things I'm paying off right now another loan or renting out a place just isn't in my budget...all I know is I'm doing well enough to pay my bills and have a little extra.. so I'm happy! but this business Ive built does seem to be taking on a mind of its own! ....I'm just waiting for my bags to become self aware and take over! LMAO

He should sucks knowing I'm stuck with this standard bag for a month or longer! You need to expand if you can't keep up. I'm a little upset website said in stock and you haven't made it? Then its not in stock right?

Have you read this thread? Everybody waits. Only a few have complained. Once they got their bag, there were no more complaints. Besides, what's a month or two wait for a bag that you'll have and enjoy for years?

in stock has always meant the parts are cut out and it has said that on the store the whole time.... this is why I did the FAQ because of the way a good amount of people shop online they don't always see or read what Ive posted about how I make my bags. and then they just assume that I'm like all the other companies making dg bags and think I have someone else making them for me which has never been the case..

this business of mine started as a hobby and taking a skill I had and putting it to use in a sport I love to play and I have slowly just let it become what it has become now and obviously it has turned into something more than I thought it would be now.. I just have to figure out now how to take the next proper steps to expand and do it in a way I know I can handle..

one thing for sure though is I will never have some other place making my bags for me it will always remain the way it has been, me and family and possibly a few others all working under the GB roof.

just gotta take it one step at a time and I will get there!

Have you read this thread? Everybody waits. Only a few have complained. Once they got their bag, there were no more complaints. Besides, what's a month or two wait for a bag that you'll have and enjoy for years?

Yes you right but at the time of ordering it says in stock! Now here's the ****ty part the kelly green is baaaaad but I got camo hints in stock I need a bag now so I settled. Knowing it isn't gonna be here for awhile I would have waited wasn't aware so.....

Yes you right but at the time of ordering it says in stock! Now here's the ****ty part the kelly green is baaaaad but I got camo hints in stock I need a bag now so I settled. Knowing it isn't gonna be here for awhile I would have waited wasn't aware so.....

His store clearly states that "in stock" means that the fabric is only cut.

Have you thought about e-mailing Chris and asking to change the color? Just sayin'... It's easy to gripe about everything on the web when many things can be settled very easily.

Sorry, but you have no one to blame but your self... Everything you're bitching about is pretty clearly stated on his site.
Do give him a call or email, or something, and I'd imagine changing the color would be no big deal.

I'd like to just add one thing:
I love my Spider Monkey not only because it is a great bag, but also because every time I say "Spider Monkey", Talladega Nights hilarity ensues :hfive:

Latest posts