• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say get all the smaller ones out of the way since they are the easiest then hit the bigger ones done. Spider Monkey is waiting for its new home :)

Id agree with making a bunch of the same bags, I know when Im making ,,,say, small jewlery boxes. It's just as easy to do 4 of them at the same time since my tools are already set up for certain cuts and dados.
But if its a new design, Ill make a proto type to see what probles that will arise. But since GB already knows his craft he's good to go. Good Luck.

I would like to hear from the guys that are supposed to get their bags in the next week or so. Are they willing to take one for the team? It's easy for me to make suggestions, I've got my bags! I would love to see GB caught up so he can get busy designing a "smallerish" back pack style bag!

Last edited:
id say go through with your plan, it sounds like it would speed up the process. seems like even if you did whatever kind of bag order #900 is last, they would still get it in less than 8 weeks(which sounds like the realistic wait time)

im all for your mass production, hec it might help me get mine sooner and if it doesnt then i expected to wait 2 months anyhow

^^ edit: that would suck tho if youre number was coming up soon and you ended up having to wait another 4 weeks

While it would probably be good in the long run, it would be ****ty for me. It has been 8 weeks now for me and I am finally getting close to being up. I am going to cry if I have to wait another 4.

While it would probably be good in the long run, it would be ****ty for me. It has been 8 weeks now for me and I am finally getting close to being up. I am going to cry if I have to wait another 4.

That's what I'm talking about! I hope he figures out a way to make it work.

I would have been fine waiting a bit longer for my bag if it would have helped out in the big picture. One of the main reasons I chose GB (twice now) is not only the great product, but also supporting a company that is true to the game. If a longer wait benefits GB in the long run, I could live with that. Then again, I already have my SB so it may be easier to say from this side of the fence.

I would like to hear from the guys that are supposed to get their bags in the next week or so. Are they willing to take one for the team? It's easy for me to make suggestions, I've got my bags! I would love to see GB caught up so he can get busy designing a "smallerish" back pack style bag!

I am in my 6th week of waiting, #964. I would like to get it but it is for my wife and she is gone fore work so it doesn't matter.

933 Chimp

8 weeks as of today. I got my first bag when I started, a long time ago. Cheap little thing, but I've always liked it. After getting back into the game in the past year or so, it has finally done. So, in a real way, I don't have a bag. I have been anxious for some time about getting this chimp.

Sigh. But, having said all that, I like supporting a company like GB. I like the fact the he takes time to post here, which to me makes him a brave sole. I have spent a lot of my life as a tabletop sports game player and designer, and there are lots of small one man game companies out there. Some game designers take part in online communities and often they get riddled with all sorts or requests, issues and overall just childish behavior. I think Chris handles things well. I also think this community respects Chris and behaves much better than I have seen some in my gaming past.

In the end, I want Chris to do what he thinks is best for his company and customers in the long haul. I will eventually get my bag, and I think I will really like it and use the heck out of it. Do I want to wait any longer? Not really. But I would rather see the bigger picture taken care of so I can come back and order another bag from GB in a few years, and send him business. I'd rather see that. It is better for disc golf. I'll wait some more.

Last edited:
I'd say if he were to do that, but enough people in line for a bag(already ordered) didn't want to be forced to wait longer he should stop taking orders and finish those first. That or figure out what bags have been waiting the longest quick pop out a few of each then when no one's waiting or close to no one start on larger numbers of each.

I'd say if he were to do that, but enough people in line for a bag(already ordered) didn't want to be forced to wait longer he should stop taking orders and finish those first. That or figure out what bags have been waiting the longest quick pop out a few of each then when no one's waiting or close to no one start on larger numbers of each.

This is exactly what I was thinking,he should definitely close off orders,finish the current,then try to get a stock of bags set-up.

One of my friends in Chicago is looking for work and has or was going to get a degree in fashion design but pretty much is the equivalent of a master tailor with sewing machines and stuff. You should just hire her. Increasing supply is the only way to meet demand.

This is exactly what I was thinking,he should definitely close off orders,finish the current,then try to get a stock of bags set-up.

Yup, and even if that means some can't order who really want to, the wait shouldn't be any worse than being one of the people who ordered already.

One of my friends in Chicago is looking for work and has or was going to get a degree in fashion design but pretty much is the equivalent of a master tailor with sewing machines and stuff. You should just hire her. Increasing supply is the only way to meet demand.

That is all great, but Chris wants to know if she will always wear a bikini to work. Also, will the bikini be uncomfortable and occasionally taken off.

We have a professional business owner here and if she is going to be part of Gorilla Boy, she better have his best interest in mind...

but enough people in line for a bag(already ordered) didn't want to be forced to wait longer he should stop taking orders and finish those first.

Come on. No business wants to stop the money flow from coming in. Plus, the customers would go elsewhere if the ordering process was halted. Gorilla Boy is SWAMPED with orders because of the feedback he gets from repeat customers like myself. Since December it seems his orders have sky rocketed!! I'm sure he'll figure something out soon..:thmbup: He's probably getting tired of constantly playing "catch up".

Latest posts