• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I took break from DG for a month or so, came back and realized.. my bag is so much nicer than a majority of the people I play with. No rips, no faulty zippers, plenty of disc/misc. space.. all in all I just couldn't be happier. Keep up the good work Chris.

For those curious. I have the Chimp, plastidipped bottom, cut the divider on the back/top to make it more comfortable carrying and getting discs out, put bigger carabiners on, and attached carabiners to the front so if I'm playing a course with lots of people I can attach my stool on the front. I really suggest the plastidip.

I wouldn't do plastidip cause I wont warranty my work then if some thing ever needs to be fixed on the bag. kinda hard to fix some thing with it because some times I have to disassemble the bag in order to get at the spot that needs to be fixed

Would you still warranty mine if I have it dipped in Titanium then weld a gargoyle to it? I want this simian to last forever and be free of evil golfing spirits.

I haven't plastidipped either of my GB bags (Spider Monkey and Silverback).

They've held up under crazy abuse in four seasons (I disc year round), rain, mud, 2 feet of lake effect snow off of Lake Michigan, you name it...no problems at all with the bottoms. The bottom seems fairly water resistant as is, and is plenty rugged.

:thmbup:

Edit: I approve of your gargoyle plan. :thmbup: :D

Chris, just wondering how long you anticipate on getting through those 24 spiders, also what order number they go up to. I've been patiently waiting and this is my first post. With your news of the new method of fulfilling orders got me way to excited not to ask. Can't wait to be the proud owner of my first Gorilla Boy disc golf bag.

well so far now I got all the backs, fronts, and almost the tops, and half way through the sides of the 23 spiders done that I'm working on...

i know for the spiders what im making will cover every spider that is ordered up to date and leave me sitting with "in stock" spiders :D and another thing I'll be able to finally get done is updated pics of the bags for the store!!!

well so far now I got all the backs, fronts, and almost the tops, and half way through the sides of the 23 spiders done that I'm working on...

i know for the spiders what im making will cover every spider that is ordered up to date and leave me sitting with "in stock" spiders :D and another thing I'll be able to finally get done is updated pics of the bags for the store!!!

This makes me happy!! I hope the same is true for the Chimps.

Great news GB - it seems like this method is suiting you better?

Hope you and all the DGCRers have a great weekend!

I guess I have a GB bag collection. From the top. Squirrel Monkey,Chimpanzee,Silverback and a Kong.
Well,, Iv never heard of "Bagging Down"
001-30.jpg

I just have to say...wow. I could understand maybe a spider/squirrel, silverback, and simian...but that just seems like overkill on bags with similar size IMO. I do have to say the kong looks funny to me, mostly because it's just looks like a fat oversized silverback(though that's kind of what it is anyways). Camo does rule though :).

Well, your probibly right on over kill. The Chimp is nice, but needed more cargo room so I went to SB. Got the Kong for tournies and days I want to multi throw for practice. The SM is for the truck and just want The Essentials. HHMMmmm SIM. :)
Can I get a HUrumph. :)

Yeah I knew the silverback would be the perfect one for me. It was big enough that I could grow into it as I got more discs that I use, and if I were ever to tourny it's got enough space for extras as I currently don't throw a fair chunk of my discs regularly. Also 2 drink holders, though the second one is used for a towel at the moment, :| with the humidity and heat here in the summers I figured I'd be able to use extra water. Though now I'm thinking I need to find myself a larger bottle as I only have the 27oz klean kanteen which has worked for now, but last summer I'd get rid of the whole thing in maybe half to 2/3 of a round. Plus the drink holder totally has the space for it.